Intel PIII 600 review
This chip has served me for the past 2 years, even in the age of 4ghz+. But now with the new CPU hogging programs like Halo, FarCry, and Unreal '04 you can't get games for these anymore. If you have one, sell it and get a better model, unless you don't count on playing any graphically inclined games.
It's got great performance for standard computing and some games and multi-tasking, but it's realatively choppy and risky.
- Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX Case Review 
- R9 295x2 in mini itx build? 
- ps3 games on a crt tv 
- The AMD Radeon R9 380X unleashes the full power of the Tonga processor 
- XFX R9 380X DD Review 
- Pascal will ship with 16GB of Memory (& other details) 
- Looking for an Australian site to buy pc parts 
- ECS LIVA X2 Mini PC Review 
- Anyone know anything about thermal paste? 
- AZZA Nova 8000 Full Tower Case Review 
- Introducing Radeon Software Crimson Edition, AMD's new graphics card suite 
- Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Case Review