Intel PIII 600 review
This chip has served me for the past 2 years, even in the age of 4ghz+. But now with the new CPU hogging programs like Halo, FarCry, and Unreal '04 you can't get games for these anymore. If you have one, sell it and get a better model, unless you don't count on playing any graphically inclined games.
It's got great performance for standard computing and some games and multi-tasking, but it's realatively choppy and risky.
- Intel's new 10 core Broadwell-E gaming CPU will run you $1700, prepare for megatasking 
- Overclocking the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition 
- [New Build] Possible POST Problem? [SOLVED] 
- AMD Athlon X4 845 CPU Review 
- power surge and pc? 
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition Review 
- EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW 
- Neoseekers review of the SI P35 PLatinum motherbaord. 
- NVIDIA announces special live stream tomorrow evening on Twitch, GTX 1080 likely to be shown 
- AMD FX 8350 Black Edition CPU and Wraith Cooler Review 
- old gpu drivers? 
- pc and power cord?