Intel PIII 600 review
This chip has served me for the past 2 years, even in the age of 4ghz+. But now with the new CPU hogging programs like Halo, FarCry, and Unreal '04 you can't get games for these anymore. If you have one, sell it and get a better model, unless you don't count on playing any graphically inclined games.
It's got great performance for standard computing and some games and multi-tasking, but it's realatively choppy and risky.
- Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing RGB 240 Liquid Cooler Review 
- NVIDIA reveals new GTX 1060 3GB model for $200, taking on the RX 480 4GB 
- Adding to an old PC 
- AMD A10-7870K APU with Near-Silent Thernal Solution Review 
- Xotic PC introduces new line of gaming laptops powered by NVIDIA 10-series GPUs 
- Would like to build a PC mostly for Fallout 4 on the cheap 
- Corsair and MSI team up to release liquid cooled GTX 1080 for $749 
- PC build for design work 
- Computer Keeps Freezing 
- Thermaltake Suppressor F31 Mid Tower Case Review 
- NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang interrupts AI meetup with Pascal Titan X reveal 
- Zotac unveils NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 mini and AMP cards