Intel PIII 600 review
This chip has served me for the past 2 years, even in the age of 4ghz+. But now with the new CPU hogging programs like Halo, FarCry, and Unreal '04 you can't get games for these anymore. If you have one, sell it and get a better model, unless you don't count on playing any graphically inclined games.
It's got great performance for standard computing and some games and multi-tasking, but it's realatively choppy and risky.
- Thermaltake Suppressor F31 Mid Tower Case Review 
- NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang interrupts AI meetup with Pascal Titan X reveal 
- Zotac unveils NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 mini and AMP cards 
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 unboxing and preview 
- Thermaltake ToughPower DPS G 850W Power Supply Review 
- AMD Athlon X4 845 CPU Review 
- Asus Crosshair II Formula Review 
- NVIDIA to host special celebration event in Australia July 7, GTX 1060 may be revealed 
- I need help to see if this laptop is good for gaming before I buy it 
- SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project 
- New to Building Computers -- Help Me Build a Decent Gaming One? 
- AMD Athlon X4 880K CPU Review