Intel PIII 600 review
This chip has served me for the past 2 years, even in the age of 4ghz+. But now with the new CPU hogging programs like Halo, FarCry, and Unreal '04 you can't get games for these anymore. If you have one, sell it and get a better model, unless you don't count on playing any graphically inclined games.
It's got great performance for standard computing and some games and multi-tasking, but it's realatively choppy and risky.
- NVIDIA announces special live stream tomorrow evening on Twitch, GTX 1080 likely to be shown 
- AMD A10 7860K vs FX 8350 vs i7 6700K - BENCHMARKS / CPU & iGPU GAME TESTS REVIEW / 
- HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset Review 
- AMD A10-7890K APU Review 
- power surge and pc? 
- genuine os question? 
- gpu old/bad drivers? 
- Riotoro CR1280 Prism Full Tower Case Review 
- AMD Athlon X4 880K CPU Review 
- IOGEAR Kaliber Mechlite Mechanical Keyboard Review 
- is it safe to cut wires off my decapitated laptop? 
- Corsair MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Mouse Mat Review