OCZ GameXStream User ReviewsPC
Plenty of power connectors
3 or 4 12volt rails (depending on model)
The power cables seem a bit stiff sometimes, and occasionally the connectors feel too far apart.
Its not modular
I have the 700 watt model of this power supply and its great. It powers my 6 hard drives, two DVD burners, my q6600, motherboard, RAM, and my 8600 just fine. The power cords are 3 feet long (measured it my self), except for the main power connectors which are about a foot long. The cables seem stiff at times, which is a problem with 3 of my hard drives which are stacked on top of each other. The power connectors on the hard drives are only about 1 inch apart, but the connectors on the cord are about 4 inches apart. I have to bend them a few times so that they will curve the right way in my ...
- Intel closes loophole that allowed Skylake CPUs to be overclocked 
- Ozone Rage ST Advanced Gaming Headset Review 
- Ozone Neon Precision Laser Mouse Review 
- new build will only post with one stick RAM 
- ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Impact Review 
- Best laptop for under $1000 
- NVIDIA GeForce 361.75 drivers now available for download, complete with Thunderbolt 3 support 
- Making a Budget Gaming Rig 
- Raidmax Monster II Mid-Tower Case Review 
- XFX R7 250E Core Edition Review 
- Radeon R9 300 cards will support HDR and FreeSync through HDMI, AMD looks to 5K in 2016 
- Buying a PC for $200?