About this Product
• 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Pentium® /Celeron® processors for LGA 1150 socket
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® Z87 Express Chipset
• Support four DDR3 DIMMs 1066/1333/1600/1866*/2000*/2133*/2200*/2400*/2600*/2666*/2800*/3000*(OC) DRAM, 64GB Max
- Supports Dual-Channel mode
- Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
• 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (support x16, x8/x8, x8/x4/x4 modes)
• 4 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
• SATAIII controller integrated in Intel® Z87 chipset
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- 1 x mSATA 6Gb/s port*
- Supports six SATA ports (SATA1~6) by Z87
• SATAIII controller integrated in ASMedia® ASM1061 chipset
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports two SATA ports (SATA7~8) by ASM1061
*The SATA5 port will be unavailable when a SSD installed in the mSATA port.
- Supports Intel Core processors on Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- SATA1~6 ports support Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterprise (AHCI / RAID 0/1/5/10) by Intel Z87
• Intel Z87 Express Chipset
- 4x USB 3.0 ports (available through the internal USB connectors)
- 6x USB 2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors**)
• ASMedia ASM1074 Chipset
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports on the back panel
• Renesas uPD720202 Chipset
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports on the back panel
- internal JUSB1 connector supports MSI Super Charger
• Realtek® ALC1150 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
• Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Killer® E2205 Gigabit LAN controller*
*The Killer Network Manager is only available for Windows 7 and Windows 8 currently. The supported drivers for other operating systems would depend on the vendor providing or not.
• Supports 3-Way AMD CrossFireTM Technology*
• Supports 2-Way NVIDIA® SLITM Technology
• Supports Lucid Virtu MVP 2.0*
*Supports Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 2 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 2 x 4-pin CPU fan connectors
- 3 x 4-pin System fan connectors
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 2 x USB 3.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.0 ports)
- 1 x Discharge jumper
- 1 x Multi BIOS Switch
- 1 x Front Panel Audio connector
- 2 x System panel connectors
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 14 x V-Check points (7x V-Check connectors, 7x V-Check spots)- 1 x Power button
- 1 x GO2BIOS button
- 1 x OC Genie button
- 1 x Reset button
- 2 x Base Clock control buttons
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Power button
- 1 x OC Genie mode switch
- 1 x 2-Digit Debug Code LED
- 1 x Wi-Fi/ Bluetooth module connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF-out port
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 6 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
- 1 x 6 in 1 OFC audio jack
- 1 x DisplayPort with max. resolution up to 4096x2160@24Hz, 24bpp/ 3840x1600@60Hz, 24bpp
- 2 x HDMI ports with max. resolution up to 4096x2160@24Hz, 24bpp/2560x1600@60Hz, 24bpp/ 1920x1080@60Hz, 36bpp
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
• 30.4cm(L) x 24.4cm(W) ATX Form Factor
• 9 mounting holes.
MSI Z87 MPower MAX Reviews Rating: 90 out of 100 based on 5 ratings.
|Benchmark Reviews||9.45/10||Jun 01 '13|
|Cowcotland||---||Jul 24 '13|
|HardwareCanucks||---||Dec 02 '13|
|KitGuru||9/10||Jun 05 '13|
|ocaholic||4/5||Jan 15 '14|
|Overclockers Club||---||Jul 11 '13|
|PureOverclock.com||5/5||Jun 20 '13|
|techPowerUp!||8.2/10||Aug 16 '13|
|Benchmark Reviews||---||Jun 01 '13|
|LanOC||---||Jun 05 '13|
|Submit a review link|
MSI Z87 MPower MAX Roundups and Shootouts
|MSI Z87 MPower MAX Review||ocaholic||--||Jun 01 '13|