About this Product
• Supports 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1155 socket
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® Z77 Chipset
• Support two DDR3 DIMMs 1066/1333/1600/1866*/2000*/2133*(OC), 2200*/2400*/2600*/2667*/2800*(OC, 22nm CPU required) MHz up to 16GB max
- Supports Dual-Channel mode
• 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots
• 1 x Mini-PCIe / m-SATA slot
• SATAIII controller integrated in Intel® Z77 chipset
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports two SATAIII ports (SATA1~2) by Z77
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel® Z77 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports two SATAII ports (SATA3~4) by Z77
- SATA1~4 support Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (AHCI/ RAID 0/ 1/ 5/ 10) by Intel® Z77
• 2 x USB 3.0 rear IO ports by Intel® Z77
• 1 x USB 3.0 onboard connector by Intel® Z77
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC892
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
• Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek® 8111E
• Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
• Supports Bluetooth 3.0+HS
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 1 FAN connectors
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 2 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 2 x Serial ATAIII connectors
- 1 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector
- 1 x TPM Module connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio connector
- 2 x Front Panel connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 1 x HDMI® port with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @60Hz
- 1 x VGA port with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @75Hz
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF-out port
- 1 x Wi-Fi antenna connector
- 1 x eSATA port
MSI Reminds You...
• This mainboard supports dual-display function by any two onboard graphics output ports (HDMI+DVI,DVI+VGA or VGA+HDMI).
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
• Mini-ITX (17.0 cm X 17.0 cm)
• 4 mounting holes.
MSI Z77IA-E53 Reviews Rating: out of based on
|KitGuru||---||Oct 04 '12|
|Submit a review link|
KitGuru on Oct 04 '12
"An impressive motherboard but it is more expensive than the competition."Read full review