Microsoft Natural Keyboard Elite review
Avoid this Keyboard!
1. Ergomic keyboard design.
1. Bad Keyboard Layout.Summary:
To put it simply, don't get this keyboard. Get the Natural Keyboard Pro instead. The NK elite has a squished layout. The arrow keys are in an awkward diamond formation and the home/end/delete/pgup/pgdn/instert keys are in a 2X3 arrangement instead of 3X2.
Also, the NK Pro has a built in hub in the keyboard, giving you 2 extra USB ports (not powered) and all those hotkey buttons on the top. Unless someone's offering you an *outstanding* bargain on this keyboard (think 5 bucks) get the NK Pro instead.
- The AMD Radeon R9 380X unleashes the full power of the Tonga processor 
- Pascal will ship with 16GB of Memory (& other details) 
- XFX R9 380X DD Review 
- ps3 games on a crt tv 
- Looking for an Australian site to buy pc parts 
- ECS LIVA X2 Mini PC Review 
- Anyone know anything about thermal paste? 
- AZZA Nova 8000 Full Tower Case Review 
- Introducing Radeon Software Crimson Edition, AMD's new graphics card suite 
- Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Case Review 
- Beginner's Guide to Athlon 64 Overclocking 
- AMD FX 8320E CPU Review