Microsoft Natural Keyboard Elite review
Avoid this Keyboard!
1. Ergomic keyboard design.
1. Bad Keyboard Layout.Summary:
To put it simply, don't get this keyboard. Get the Natural Keyboard Pro instead. The NK elite has a squished layout. The arrow keys are in an awkward diamond formation and the home/end/delete/pgup/pgdn/instert keys are in a 2X3 arrangement instead of 3X2.
Also, the NK Pro has a built in hub in the keyboard, giving you 2 extra USB ports (not powered) and all those hotkey buttons on the top. Unless someone's offering you an *outstanding* bargain on this keyboard (think 5 bucks) get the NK Pro instead.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Founders Edition Review 
- Neoseekers review of the Corsair HX620W Power Supply 
- Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing RGB 240 Liquid Cooler Review 
- NVIDIA reveals new GTX 1060 3GB model for $200, taking on the RX 480 4GB 
- Adding to an old PC 
- AMD A10-7870K APU with Near-Silent Thernal Solution Review 
- Xotic PC introduces new line of gaming laptops powered by NVIDIA 10-series GPUs 
- Would like to build a PC mostly for Fallout 4 on the cheap 
- Corsair and MSI team up to release liquid cooled GTX 1080 for $749 
- PC build for design work 
- Computer Keeps Freezing 
- Thermaltake Suppressor F31 Mid Tower Case Review