Microsoft Natural Keyboard Elite review
Avoid this Keyboard!
1. Ergomic keyboard design.
1. Bad Keyboard Layout.Summary:
To put it simply, don't get this keyboard. Get the Natural Keyboard Pro instead. The NK elite has a squished layout. The arrow keys are in an awkward diamond formation and the home/end/delete/pgup/pgdn/instert keys are in a 2X3 arrangement instead of 3X2.
Also, the NK Pro has a built in hub in the keyboard, giving you 2 extra USB ports (not powered) and all those hotkey buttons on the top. Unless someone's offering you an *outstanding* bargain on this keyboard (think 5 bucks) get the NK Pro instead.
- HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset Review 
- AMD A10-7890K APU Review 
- power surge and pc? 
- genuine os question? 
- gpu old/bad drivers? 
- Riotoro CR1280 Prism Full Tower Case Review 
- AMD Athlon X4 880K CPU Review 
- IOGEAR Kaliber Mechlite Mechanical Keyboard Review 
- is it safe to cut wires off my decapitated laptop? 
- Corsair MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Mouse Mat Review 
- New laptop (HELP) 
- Gaming Computer Help!!!!