Microsoft Natural Keyboard Elite review
Avoid this Keyboard!
1. Ergomic keyboard design.
1. Bad Keyboard Layout.Summary:
To put it simply, don't get this keyboard. Get the Natural Keyboard Pro instead. The NK elite has a squished layout. The arrow keys are in an awkward diamond formation and the home/end/delete/pgup/pgdn/instert keys are in a 2X3 arrangement instead of 3X2.
Also, the NK Pro has a built in hub in the keyboard, giving you 2 extra USB ports (not powered) and all those hotkey buttons on the top. Unless someone's offering you an *outstanding* bargain on this keyboard (think 5 bucks) get the NK Pro instead.
- MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon Motherboard Review 
- Arozzi Vernazza Gaming Chair Review 
- NVIDIA announces GeForce NOW at CES, play games with a cloud-based GTX 1080 
- MSI AEGIS Gaming Desktop In-Depth Review 
- MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon Review 
- 0% available (plugged in, charging) - Laptop 
- The MSI Optix G27C is a 144Hz, 27 inch curved monitor for your gaming pleasure 
- Need help choosing a 1070. 
- Need help building a good budget PC 
- Help choosing 16GB RAM Upgrade 
- AMD announces "new holiday programs" for RX 460 and 470 ahead of NVIDIA GTX 1050 launch 
- Is my sound card fried?