Microsoft Natural Keyboard Elite review
Avoid this Keyboard!
1. Ergomic keyboard design.
1. Bad Keyboard Layout.Summary:
To put it simply, don't get this keyboard. Get the Natural Keyboard Pro instead. The NK elite has a squished layout. The arrow keys are in an awkward diamond formation and the home/end/delete/pgup/pgdn/instert keys are in a 2X3 arrangement instead of 3X2.
Also, the NK Pro has a built in hub in the keyboard, giving you 2 extra USB ports (not powered) and all those hotkey buttons on the top. Unless someone's offering you an *outstanding* bargain on this keyboard (think 5 bucks) get the NK Pro instead.
- I need help to see if this laptop is good for gaming before I buy it 
- SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project 
- New to Building Computers -- Help Me Build a Decent Gaming One? 
- AMD Athlon X4 880K CPU Review 
- AMD FX 6350 Black Edition CPU and Wraith Cooler Review 
- Stop speakers from picking up radio transmissions? 
- Thermaltake ToughPower DPS G 850W Power Supply Review 
- AMD Radeon RX 480 launches June 29 for $199, get VR ready for cheap 
- Intel's new 10 core Broadwell-E gaming CPU will run you $1700, prepare for megatasking 
- Overclocking the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition 
- AMD Athlon X4 845 CPU Review 
- [New Build] Possible POST Problem? [SOLVED]