Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 User ReviewsPC
Great at multi-tasking
Its the slowest of the quad cores at only 2.4ghz, but it is still very powerful!Summary:
I do some amature video editing on my computer and with this quad core I can feel the power when I have multiple programs open, video rendering, and not even a hint of a slow down. A few weeks ago, I was running all of the following programs and I couldn't feel any slow down or lagging at all: Adobe premiere pro CS3 (rendering a 1 hour long video), adobe photoshop (working on the DVD background), Roxio (burning a DVD), Adobe Encore (to make the DVD menu), Firefox (with around 10 tabs open), MSN messenger, Folding @ Home, and my laptop was accessing files off my hard drive. All of this, and...
- AMD A10-7890K APU Review 
- HOW TO overclock intel i7 6700K (SKYLAKE) 4.7 Ghz / Overclocking guide,BIOS UEFI stable settings 
- power surge and pc? 
- genuine os question? 
- gpu old/bad drivers? 
- Riotoro CR1280 Prism Full Tower Case Review 
- AMD Athlon X4 880K CPU Review 
- IOGEAR Kaliber Mechlite Mechanical Keyboard Review 
- is it safe to cut wires off my decapitated laptop? 
- Corsair MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Mouse Mat Review 
- New laptop (HELP) 
- Gaming Computer Help!!!!