About this Product
Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1155 package
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Some Intel® Core™ processors require a graphic card, please refer "CPU support List" for more information.)
Intel® Z77 Express Chipset
4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
- Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
Support for DDR3 2666(OC)/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
Support for non-ECC memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Onboard Graphics Chipset:
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
VIA VT2021 codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
Atheros GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
- For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(The PCIEX16 and PCIEX8 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot will operate at up to x8 mode.
- PCIE Gen.3 is dependent on CPU and expansion card compatibility.
- The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with all PCI Express x1 slots. All PCI Express x1 slots will become unavailable when a PCIe x4 expansion card is installed.
(The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
1 x PCI slot
Support for 2-Way AMD CrossFireX™/NVIDIA SLI technology (PCIEX16 and PCIEX8)
Storage Interface Chipset:
2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0/SATA3 1) supporting up to 2 SATA 6Gb/s devices
4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 2~5) supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices
1 x mSATA connector
- The SATA2 5 connector will become unavailable when the mSATA connector is installed with a solid state drive.
- When a RAID set is built across the SATA 6Gb/s and SATA 3Gb/s channels, the system performance of the RAID set may vary depending on the devices being connected.
2 x eSATA 6Gb/s connectors on the back panel supporting up to 2 SATA 6Gb/s devices
Support for RAID 0 and RAID 1
Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- In Windows XP, the Intel USB 3.0 ports can support up to USB 2.0 transfer speed.
VIA VL800 chip:
Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
- Due to a Windows 7 limitation, please connect your USB device(s) to the Intel controlled USB port(s) (located below the RJ-45 LAN port) before the VIA USB 3.0 controller driver is installed.
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x PCIe power connector
2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
1 x mSATA connector
1 x CPU fan header
4 x fan headers
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
3 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
1 x power button
1 x reset button
1 x Clear CMOS button
1 x Voltage Measurement Points
1 x BIOS Switch
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
1 x HDMI port
1 x DisplayPort
2 x eSATA 6Gb/s connectors
6 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
6 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Side Speaker Out, Line In/Mic In, Line Out)
iTE I/O Controller Chip
System voltage detection
CPU/System temperature detection
CPU/System fan speed detection
CPU overheating warning
CPU/System fan fail warning
CPU/System fan speed control
- Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/system cooler you install.
2 x 64 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS™
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a
Support for @BIOS
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Support for Xpress Recovery2
Support for EasyTune
- Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
Support for Auto Green
Support for ON/OFF Charge
Support for Q-Share
Support for 3D Power
Support for LAN Optimizer (Intelligent optimization network management tool)
Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
Intel® Rapid Start Technology
Intel® Smart Connect Technology
Intel® Smart Response Technology
LucidLogix Virtu MVP
- Make sure the monitor cable has been connected to the integrated graphics port on the back panel.
Support for Microsoft® Windows 7/XP
ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website. http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4153
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H Reviews Rating: 100 out of 100 based on 1 rating.
|APH Networks||---||Aug 10 '12|
|Computer Ed||---||Jun 16 '12|
|Hardcoreware||---||Jun 15 '12|
|PC Stats||80%||Apr 19 '12|
|Pro-Clockers.com||---||May 30 '12|
|PureOverclock.com||---||Apr 09 '12|
|Real World Labs||---||Jul 26 '12|
|TBreak||---||Sep 19 '12|
|Technic3D||---||Jul 06 '12|
|ThinkComputers||10/10||Apr 08 '12|
|X-bit labs||---||Aug 13 '12|
|Submit a review link|