About this Product
Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1155 package
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Some Intel® Core™ processors require a graphic card, please refer "CPU support List" for more information.)
Intel® B75 Express Chipset
4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
- Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
Support for DDR3 1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
- To support DDR3 1600 MHz, you must install an Intel 22nm CPU.
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- To support XMP memory, you must install an Intel 22nm CPU.
Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor:
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
Realtek ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
- To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
1 x Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- The PCI Express x16 slot supports up to PCI Express 2.0 standard when an Intel 32nm (Sandy Bridge) CPU is installed.
(The PCIEX4 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
2 x PCI slots
Support for AMD CrossFireX™ technology
Storage Interface Chipset:
1 x SATA 6Gb/s connector (SATA3 0) supporting up to 1 SATA 6Gb/s device
5 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 1~5) supporting up to 5 SATA 3Gb/s devices
Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- In Windows XP, the Intel USB 3.0 ports can support up to USB 2.0 transfer speed.
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x SATA 6Gb/s connector
5 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x serial port header
1 x parallel port
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x HDMI port
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
iTE I/O Controller Chip
System voltage detection
CPU/System temperature detection
CPU/System fan speed detection
CPU overheating warning
CPU/System fan fail warning
CPU/System fan speed control
- Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/system cooler you install.
2 x 64 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS™
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a
Support for @BIOS
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Support for Xpress Recovery2
Support for Auto Green
Support for ON/OFF Charge
Support for Q-Share
Support for LAN Optimizer (Intelligent optimization network management tool)
Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
Intel® Rapid Start Technology
Intel® Smart Connect Technology
Intel® Small Business Advantage
Support for Microsoft® Windows 7/XP
Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 22.0cm
Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H Reviews Rating: 97 out of 100 based on 1 rating.
|eTeknix.com||---||Apr 16 '12|
|techPowerUp!||9.7/10||Aug 03 '12|
|Submit a review link|