About this Product
Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1155 package
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Some Intel® Core™ processors require a graphic card, please refer "CPU support List" for more information.)
Intel® Z77 Express Chipset
4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
- Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
Support for DDR3 2666(OC)/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
Support for non-ECC memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor:
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
Creative CA0132 chip
Support for Sound Blaster Recon3Di
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
1 x Qualcomm Atheros Killer E2200 LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) (LAN1)
1 x Intel GbE LAN phy (10/100/1000 Mbit) (LAN2)
- Teaming is not supported.
2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16 (PCIEX16_1, PCIEX16_2)
- For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16_1 slot; if you are installing two PCI Express graphics cards, it is recommended that you install them in the PCIEX16_1 and PCIEX16_2 slots.
- The PCIEX8_1 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16_1 slot and the PCIEX8_2 slot with PCIEX16_2. The PCIEX16_1/PCIEX16_2 slot will operate at up to x8 mode when the PCIEX8_1/PCIEX8_2 is populated.
- PCIE Gen.3 is dependent on CPU and expansion card compatibility.
(The PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
1 x PCI slot
Support for 4-Way/3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFireX™/NVIDIA SLI technology™
Storage Interface Chipset:
2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0/1) supporting up to 2 SATA 6Gb/s devices
4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 2/3/4/5) supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices
1 x mSATA connector
- The SATA2 5 connector will become unavailable when the mSATA connector is installed with a solid state drive.
- When a RAID set is built across the SATA 6Gb/s and SATA 3Gb/s channels, the system performance of the RAID set may vary depending on the devices being connected.
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (GSATA3 6/7/8/9) supporting up to 4 SATA 6Gb/s devices
Support for RAID 0 and RAID 1
Up to 2 USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
Up to 4 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (available through the internal USB headers)
Chipset + 2 VIA VL810 Hubs:
Up to 8 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
IEEE 1394 VIA VT6308 chip:
Up to 2 IEEE 1394a ports (available through the internal IEEE 1394a headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x PCIe power connector
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
1 x mSATA connector
1 x CPU fan header
4 x system fan headers
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 headers
2 x IEEE 1394a headers
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x power button
1 x Clear CMOS button
1 x reset button
Voltage measurement points
1 x BIOS switch
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
6 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x HDMI port
1 x DisplayPort
2 x RJ-45 ports
1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In/Mic In, Line Out, Headphone)
iTE I/O Controller Chip
System voltage detection
CPU/System temperature detection
CPU/System fan speed detection
CPU overheating warning
CPU/System fan fail warning
CPU/System fan speed control
- Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/system cooler you install.
2 x 64 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS™
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a
Support for @BIOS
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Support for Xpress Recovery2
Support for EasyTune
- Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
Support for Auto Green
Support for ON/OFF Charge
Support for Q-Share
Support for 3D Power
Support for EZ Setup
Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
Intel® Rapid Start Technology
Intel® Smart Connect Technology
Intel® Smart Response Technology
LucidLogix Virtu MVP
- Make sure the monitor cable has been connected to the integrated graphics port(s) on the back panel.
Support for Microsoft® Windows 7
E-ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 26.4cm
Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 Reviews Rating: 100 out of 100 based on 1 rating.
|Hardware Asylum||5/5||Aug 23 '12|
|Overclock3D.Net||---||Jun 18 '12|
|PureOverclock.com||---||Jul 17 '12|
|Techgage||---||May 03 '13|
|Technic3D||---||May 23 '13|
|X-bit labs||---||Jun 20 '12|
|Submit a review link|