About this Product
APU FM2+ Socket:
AMD A series processors
AMD Athlon™ series processors
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
- Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP)/Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
“Memory support is dependent on memory module compatibility and system OS”.
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Onboard Graphics APU with integrated AMD Radeon™ HD 8000/7000 series graphics:
- To use the onboard graphics ports, you must install an AMD APU with integrated graphics.
- Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
- The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- The resolution of 4096x2160 can be supported when using an FM2+ APU; the maximum resolution supported is 1920x1200 when using an FM2 APU.
- Support for HDMI 1.4a version.
Realtek® ALC892 codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
Wireless Communication module
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
Bluetooth 4.0, 3.0+HS, 2.1+EDR
Support for 11ac wireless standard and up to 867 Mbps data rate
- Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
- Supports Windows 7/8/8.1 only.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- To support PCI Express 3.0, you must install an FM2+ APU.
Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
- Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics.
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and JBOD
Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Up to 6 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x APU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x chassis intrusion header
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
2 x HDMI ports
1 x DVI-D port
2 x antenna connectors
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
iTE® I/O Controller Chip
System voltage detection
APU/System temperature detection
APU/System fan speed detection
APU/System fan speed control
- Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
2 x 64 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS™
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for @BIOS
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Support for EasyTune
- Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
Support for ON/OFF Charge
Support for Wi-Fi Share
Support for Cloud Station
Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
Support for Windows 8.1/8/7 32-bit/64-bit
- If you plan to install Windows 8.1, please download the latest drivers from GIGABYTE's website.
- To support Windows XP 32-bit, you must install an AMD FM2 Trinity APU.
- It requires Service Pack 3 to support Windows XP driver installation.
- Bundled wireless communication module does not support Windows XP.
Mini-ITX Form Factor; 17.0cm x 17.0cm http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4745
Gigabyte GA-F2A88XN-WIFI Reviews Rating: 89 out of 100 based on 1 rating.
|Bjorn3D||8.8/10||May 07 '14|
|Submit a review link|