MGLogic E-Pad and Duo Pen User ReviewsPC
works well with old operating systemsThe bad:
can't upgrade the drivers and no support from the makers.Summary:
This tablet was useful to use in my graphics programmes when I was running 98, 98SE, ME. However since I have upgraded to Windows XP I have been unable to obtain the drivers to get it to work. It now sits as a coaster for my coffee. MGLogic has no site that operates , their e-mail ever responds and I'm afraid that they are either in hiding or have died as there is a total silience on their behalf. Support is just non-existant. In my desperate search for drivers I have come accross a few "forums" where others like me are searching in mad abandon for these mythycal drivers and the company.
- who have driver MGLogic E-Pad for win 2k server or winXP ? 
- driver for JX-0605 n GU-0605 
- duopen xp - can anyone get pressure support? 
- Pen Duo Problem, holding and clicking the left mouse button on it own 
- mg logic epad duepen usb pen tablet driver for windows XP needed 
- MGLogic E-Pad and Duo Pen Discussion Board 
- MG logic GU-0605 Writer Pad Drivers for Win XP 
- I also need the driver for gu-0605 for windows xp 
- can'n install magic gu-0605 driver. 
- driver 
- Drivers for MGLogic E-Pad Windows XP 
- Problem with my Creatis JR.