Antec Datachute PCI User ReviewsPC
The DataChute PCI works excellent for all my Flash cards.The bad:
Can't get Type II cards from my DataPAC to be recognized at all.Summary:
I had the above mentioned problem and could not obtain any support from Antec and was severely disappointed since the producted was depicted to be a multifunctional card reader that would work on Windows 2000. Next purchase would absolutely be from another vendor.
Easy to installThe bad:
Sucks the big one when it comes to multifunction cards.Summary:
The DataChute PCI was easy enough to install in my Win 2000 PC but I could never get it to recognize a multifunction communications card (AirCard 510). I never had this problem with Win 98SE or on any laptop, so the PC Card is not the issue. Also, memory cards work like a charm in the DataChute. Your mileage may vary. Guess I will have to try another one or use Win98SE in a dual-boot configuration -- yuck!
Very frequent crashesSummary:
I bought this product to use with my wireless LAN devices. It gave me much grief before i could pin down the cause of my problem. I have not tried it with a regular PCMCIA LAN card or memory devices. But I am sure that it has definite problems with SMC, or #COM wireless LAN cards.
- Overclocking the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition 
- power surge and pc? 
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition Review 
- EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW 
- Neoseekers review of the SI P35 PLatinum motherbaord. 
- NVIDIA announces special live stream tomorrow evening on Twitch, GTX 1080 likely to be shown 
- AMD FX 8350 Black Edition CPU and Wraith Cooler Review 
- old gpu drivers? 
- pc and power cord? 
- HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset Review 
- AMD A10-7890K APU Review 
- genuine os question?