Antec Datachute PCI User ReviewsPC
The DataChute PCI works excellent for all my Flash cards.The bad:
Can't get Type II cards from my DataPAC to be recognized at all.Summary:
I had the above mentioned problem and could not obtain any support from Antec and was severely disappointed since the producted was depicted to be a multifunctional card reader that would work on Windows 2000. Next purchase would absolutely be from another vendor.
Easy to installThe bad:
Sucks the big one when it comes to multifunction cards.Summary:
The DataChute PCI was easy enough to install in my Win 2000 PC but I could never get it to recognize a multifunction communications card (AirCard 510). I never had this problem with Win 98SE or on any laptop, so the PC Card is not the issue. Also, memory cards work like a charm in the DataChute. Your mileage may vary. Guess I will have to try another one or use Win98SE in a dual-boot configuration -- yuck!
Very frequent crashesSummary:
I bought this product to use with my wireless LAN devices. It gave me much grief before i could pin down the cause of my problem. I have not tried it with a regular PCMCIA LAN card or memory devices. But I am sure that it has definite problems with SMC, or #COM wireless LAN cards.
- Thermaltake Suppressor F31 Mid Tower Case Review 
- NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang interrupts AI meetup with Pascal Titan X reveal 
- Zotac unveils NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 mini and AMP cards 
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 unboxing and preview 
- Thermaltake ToughPower DPS G 850W Power Supply Review 
- AMD Athlon X4 845 CPU Review 
- Asus Crosshair II Formula Review 
- NVIDIA to host special celebration event in Australia July 7, GTX 1060 may be revealed 
- I need help to see if this laptop is good for gaming before I buy it 
- SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project 
- New to Building Computers -- Help Me Build a Decent Gaming One? 
- AMD Athlon X4 880K CPU Review