Corsair Carbide 500R

93

Based on 3 reviews

  • Good
    3
  • Average
    0
  • Bad
    0
N/A

Users Score Review This

  • Good
    0
  • Average
    0
  • Bad
    0

About this Product


Carbide Series:
Side panel with mesh fan mount locations
Four 5.25” drive bays
Six 3.5” hard drive bays with 2.5” compatibility
Eight expansion slots
Supports most 240mm dual radiators (15mm spacing)
Two-year warranty
Front I/O panel contains:
Two USB 3.0 connectors
One Firewire connector
3.5” headphone and microphone connector
Power and reset switches
Fan LED on/off switch

Carbide Series 500R:
Dimensions: 20.5” x 8.1” x 20”
Supports graphics cards up to 452mm in length (with hard drive cage removed)
Multi-channel fan controller
Six 120mm/140mm fan mounts
Four 120mm fan mounts
Includes a 200mm side panel fan, two front-mounted 120mm fans, and one rear 120mm fan

Official URL

http://www.corsair.com/carbide-series-500r-mid-tower-case.html

Reviews

Corsair Carbide 500R Reviews Rating: 93 out of 100 based on 3 ratings.

Meta Reviews

website score publish date article quality
Benchmark Reviews 9.25/10 Nov 01 '11
Cowcotland  --- Oct 26 '11
Hardware Secrets  --- Oct 18 '11
MadShrimps  --- Jan 24 '12
Overclock3D.Net  --- Nov 03 '11
Overclockers Club  --- Nov 20 '11
Pro-Clockers.com  --- Mar 09 '12
PureOverclock.com  --- Jun 11 '12
techPowerUp! 9.4/10 Nov 10 '11
ThinkComputers 9/10 Feb 08 '13
Neoseeker  --- Oct 25 '11
Submit a review link

Corsair Carbide 500R Roundups and Shootouts

title website score publish date
Corsair Carbide 500R Review X-bit labs -- May 14 '12

Benchmark Reviews on

"Corsair lived up to their claims about the Carbide 500R's cooling capabilities, builder friendliness and expandability. The features are basic but necessary for a variety of uses. I can easily..."

Read full review

Hardware Secrets on

"The Corsair Carbide Series 500R is an upgraded version of the 400R. For between USD 30 and USD 40 more, you get a 200 mm side fan, a three-step fan speed controller, support for a 240 mm radiator,..."

Read full review

MadShrimps on

"All in all this is a sleek and well designed case. The Carbide series are by no means lacking in build quality. It's the little details, like eg the rubber damped fans, that set these Corsair cases..."

Read full review

Neoseeker on

"The Carbide 500R is an affordable case that sports a sleek white and black color scheme."

Read full review

Overclock3D.Net on

"The long and short of it is the 500R is a great case for the money out of the box and 90% of you will be perfectly happy with what gets delivered. The other 10% of you can get your tools out and..."

Read full review
(0.0798/d/web2)