Kool Solutions Chill Vent User ReviewsPC
Fits stock P4, or AMD stock CPU heat sink and fan and most after market units.The bad:
No red color offeredSummary:
Seems like a capable and easy to install product for a change while maintaining both intake and exhaust case fans in my tower. I tried the Badong last year only to find out the system temp went up 10C after 30 minutes of TOAST because I had to reverse the exhaust fan for intake.
- SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project 
- New to Building Computers -- Help Me Build a Decent Gaming One? 
- AMD Athlon X4 880K CPU Review 
- AMD FX 6350 Black Edition CPU and Wraith Cooler Review 
- Stop speakers from picking up radio transmissions? 
- Thermaltake ToughPower DPS G 850W Power Supply Review 
- AMD Radeon RX 480 launches June 29 for $199, get VR ready for cheap 
- Intel's new 10 core Broadwell-E gaming CPU will run you $1700, prepare for megatasking 
- Overclocking the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition 
- AMD Athlon X4 845 CPU Review 
- [New Build] Possible POST Problem? [SOLVED] 
- power surge and pc?