ATI Radeon 9800 XT User ReviewsPC
412/730 MHz core memory
0.15 micron proces
no ddr2 memory
The radeon 9800 XT has a beautiful design.
There is not much news on this card,its only clocked higher from 380/700 MHz,to 412/730 MHz core memory.
Like old times it has a 0.15 micron proces,23.4GB/sec.
THE CHIP SPECIFICATIONS:
Silicon Process .15µ (TSMC)
Transistors 107 Million
Pipeline Configuration 8x1 (Pixel Pipe lines x Texture Sampling Units)
Memory Interface 256-bit interface DDR/DDR II
RAMDAC 2x 400MHz 10-bit DAC's
165 MHz TMDS transmitter (DVI 1.0 compliant) and TV Out
Bus Standard AGP 8X
DX9 PS2.0 Pixel Shaders, with up to 160 instructions per pass at ful...
412/730 MHz core/memoryThe bad:
No ddr 2 memorySummary:
I just can't believe that Radeon 9800 XT is not using
ddr2 memory interface!
But the new on this card is that it is using
412/730 MHz core/memory,thats really great!
The Radeon 9800 XT has a beautiful design.
Believe me,This card is much better than
Nvidia GeForce fx 5900 ultra.
Its proved in the benchmarks.
- Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX Case Review 
- R9 295x2 in mini itx build? 
- ps3 games on a crt tv 
- The AMD Radeon R9 380X unleashes the full power of the Tonga processor 
- XFX R9 380X DD Review 
- Pascal will ship with 16GB of Memory (& other details) 
- Looking for an Australian site to buy pc parts 
- ECS LIVA X2 Mini PC Review 
- Anyone know anything about thermal paste? 
- AZZA Nova 8000 Full Tower Case Review 
- Introducing Radeon Software Crimson Edition, AMD's new graphics card suite 
- Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Case Review