ATI Radeon 9800 XT User ReviewsPC
412/730 MHz core memory
0.15 micron proces
no ddr2 memory
The radeon 9800 XT has a beautiful design.
There is not much news on this card,its only clocked higher from 380/700 MHz,to 412/730 MHz core memory.
Like old times it has a 0.15 micron proces,23.4GB/sec.
THE CHIP SPECIFICATIONS:
Silicon Process .15µ (TSMC)
Transistors 107 Million
Pipeline Configuration 8x1 (Pixel Pipe lines x Texture Sampling Units)
Memory Interface 256-bit interface DDR/DDR II
RAMDAC 2x 400MHz 10-bit DAC's
165 MHz TMDS transmitter (DVI 1.0 compliant) and TV Out
Bus Standard AGP 8X
DX9 PS2.0 Pixel Shaders, with up to 160 instructions per pass at ful...
412/730 MHz core/memoryThe bad:
No ddr 2 memorySummary:
I just can't believe that Radeon 9800 XT is not using
ddr2 memory interface!
But the new on this card is that it is using
412/730 MHz core/memory,thats really great!
The Radeon 9800 XT has a beautiful design.
Believe me,This card is much better than
Nvidia GeForce fx 5900 ultra.
Its proved in the benchmarks.
- Hardware Compatibility 
- Patriot Viper 4 DDR4 3400MHz 2x4GB Memory Kit Review 
- Rumor: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti specs leaked, Titan X performance with GDDR5 VRAM 
- DeepCool Captain 240 EX AIO Liquid CPU Cooler Review 
- MSI GTX 1080 and GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G Review 
- Rumor: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 specs leaked, slightly faster than the 950 with 75W TDP 
- Adding to an old PC 
- Zotac updates Magnus mini PC lineup with VR-ready EN1060 
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Founders Edition Review 
- Neoseekers review of the Corsair HX620W Power Supply 
- Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing RGB 240 Liquid Cooler Review 
- NVIDIA reveals new GTX 1060 3GB model for $200, taking on the RX 480 4GB