ATI Radeon 9800 XT User ReviewsPC
412/730 MHz core memory
0.15 micron proces
no ddr2 memory
The radeon 9800 XT has a beautiful design.
There is not much news on this card,its only clocked higher from 380/700 MHz,to 412/730 MHz core memory.
Like old times it has a 0.15 micron proces,23.4GB/sec.
THE CHIP SPECIFICATIONS:
Silicon Process .15µ (TSMC)
Transistors 107 Million
Pipeline Configuration 8x1 (Pixel Pipe lines x Texture Sampling Units)
Memory Interface 256-bit interface DDR/DDR II
RAMDAC 2x 400MHz 10-bit DAC's
165 MHz TMDS transmitter (DVI 1.0 compliant) and TV Out
Bus Standard AGP 8X
DX9 PS2.0 Pixel Shaders, with up to 160 instructions per pass at ful...
412/730 MHz core/memoryThe bad:
No ddr 2 memorySummary:
I just can't believe that Radeon 9800 XT is not using
ddr2 memory interface!
But the new on this card is that it is using
412/730 MHz core/memory,thats really great!
The Radeon 9800 XT has a beautiful design.
Believe me,This card is much better than
Nvidia GeForce fx 5900 ultra.
Its proved in the benchmarks.
- NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang interrupts AI meetup with Pascal Titan X reveal 
- Zotac unveils NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 mini and AMP cards 
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 unboxing and preview 
- Thermaltake ToughPower DPS G 850W Power Supply Review 
- AMD Athlon X4 845 CPU Review 
- Asus Crosshair II Formula Review 
- NVIDIA to host special celebration event in Australia July 7, GTX 1060 may be revealed 
- I need help to see if this laptop is good for gaming before I buy it 
- SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project 
- New to Building Computers -- Help Me Build a Decent Gaming One? 
- AMD Athlon X4 880K CPU Review 
- AMD FX 6350 Black Edition CPU and Wraith Cooler Review