ATI Radeon 9800 XT User ReviewsPC
412/730 MHz core memory
0.15 micron proces
no ddr2 memory
The radeon 9800 XT has a beautiful design.
There is not much news on this card,its only clocked higher from 380/700 MHz,to 412/730 MHz core memory.
Like old times it has a 0.15 micron proces,23.4GB/sec.
THE CHIP SPECIFICATIONS:
Silicon Process .15µ (TSMC)
Transistors 107 Million
Pipeline Configuration 8x1 (Pixel Pipe lines x Texture Sampling Units)
Memory Interface 256-bit interface DDR/DDR II
RAMDAC 2x 400MHz 10-bit DAC's
165 MHz TMDS transmitter (DVI 1.0 compliant) and TV Out
Bus Standard AGP 8X
DX9 PS2.0 Pixel Shaders, with up to 160 instructions per pass at ful...
412/730 MHz core/memoryThe bad:
No ddr 2 memorySummary:
I just can't believe that Radeon 9800 XT is not using
ddr2 memory interface!
But the new on this card is that it is using
412/730 MHz core/memory,thats really great!
The Radeon 9800 XT has a beautiful design.
Believe me,This card is much better than
Nvidia GeForce fx 5900 ultra.
Its proved in the benchmarks.
- power surge and pc? 
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition Review 
- EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW 
- Neoseekers review of the SI P35 PLatinum motherbaord. 
- NVIDIA announces special live stream tomorrow evening on Twitch, GTX 1080 likely to be shown 
- AMD FX 8350 Black Edition CPU and Wraith Cooler Review 
- old gpu drivers? 
- pc and power cord? 
- HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset Review 
- AMD A10-7890K APU Review 
- genuine os question? 
- gpu old/bad drivers?