BFG Asylum GeForce FX 5900 128MB User ReviewsPC
Consistantly overclocks to 465/980 up from 400/850[br]Great performance for the price!The bad:
Runs at 53*C ---hot--- but with good cooling it will stay at 48*C. I'm still waiting for the rebate from BFG 6 to 8 weeks has turned into 10 weeks and no rebate <img src="/sad.gif" border=0 vspace=2>. shame on BFG!Summary:
Feels like a 5900 ultra to me! at $199 you can't beat it. Plays UT2004 flawlessly at highest settings. Card makes people think I'm running an Athlon 64 system. Hit close to the 6000 3DMark03 posted 5801 with an athlon 1333mhz and an old kt266 board. I'm very curious what score this card would post with a new motherboard and one of those fancy AMDfx 51 or 53's. I'm still waiting for the rebate from BFG. I guess $249 really isn't so bad for a card that plays with the 5950 ultra's at $499
Fast, overclocks very well, good image quality, GREAT price performance ratio.The bad:
Uh ... Uh ... Uh ... Give me a minute, I'll think of something.Summary:
I did not expect this level of performance and quality for the price. It easily overclocks to near 5950 ultra speeds at almost a third the price (street prices of course). I paid $171.49 with no shipping or sales tax.
Just ran 3DMark01 and got a 17,256. 3DMark03 gets over 6400. Activate Coolbits and use the 53.03 drivers.
Take the $300 you save over a 5950 Ultra or high end ATI card and put it toward your next PC.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Founders Edition Review 
- Neoseekers review of the Corsair HX620W Power Supply 
- Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing RGB 240 Liquid Cooler Review 
- NVIDIA reveals new GTX 1060 3GB model for $200, taking on the RX 480 4GB 
- Adding to an old PC 
- AMD A10-7870K APU with Near-Silent Thernal Solution Review 
- Xotic PC introduces new line of gaming laptops powered by NVIDIA 10-series GPUs 
- Would like to build a PC mostly for Fallout 4 on the cheap 
- Corsair and MSI team up to release liquid cooled GTX 1080 for $749 
- PC build for design work 
- Computer Keeps Freezing 
- Thermaltake Suppressor F31 Mid Tower Case Review