Asus P6T7 WS SuperComputer User ReviewsPC
Plenty of connections if you get a working boardThe bad:
Memory slots not reliable,sli does not work with all cards,poor customer service and most important asustek is not offering warranty service at this timeSummary:
My board arrived with 2 dead memory slots.I contacted tech support they told me that they would advance rma a new board out they next day.The next day I got an email telling me that this board did not qualify for advance rma.When I contacted them they were extremely rude and informed me that they did not have this board available for warranty until next year.So far I am awaiting my 3rd replacement if this one does not work I will be getting an msi board.
I suggest you hold off on buying one for a few months till all the bugs are worked out and it actually has a warranty or Call 812-282-2787 ...
- AMD A10-7890K APU Review 
- HOW TO overclock intel i7 6700K (SKYLAKE) 4.7 Ghz / Overclocking guide,BIOS UEFI stable settings 
- power surge and pc? 
- genuine os question? 
- gpu old/bad drivers? 
- Riotoro CR1280 Prism Full Tower Case Review 
- AMD Athlon X4 880K CPU Review 
- IOGEAR Kaliber Mechlite Mechanical Keyboard Review 
- is it safe to cut wires off my decapitated laptop? 
- Corsair MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Mouse Mat Review 
- New laptop (HELP) 
- Gaming Computer Help!!!!