Asus P6T7 WS SuperComputer User ReviewsPC
Plenty of connections if you get a working boardThe bad:
Memory slots not reliable,sli does not work with all cards,poor customer service and most important asustek is not offering warranty service at this timeSummary:
My board arrived with 2 dead memory slots.I contacted tech support they told me that they would advance rma a new board out they next day.The next day I got an email telling me that this board did not qualify for advance rma.When I contacted them they were extremely rude and informed me that they did not have this board available for warranty until next year.So far I am awaiting my 3rd replacement if this one does not work I will be getting an msi board.
I suggest you hold off on buying one for a few months till all the bugs are worked out and it actually has a warranty or Call 812-282-2787 ...
- Ozone Neon Precision Laser Mouse Review 
- new build will only post with one stick RAM 
- ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Impact Review 
- Best laptop for under $1000 
- NVIDIA GeForce 361.75 drivers now available for download, complete with Thunderbolt 3 support 
- Making a Budget Gaming Rig 
- Raidmax Monster II Mid-Tower Case Review 
- XFX R7 250E Core Edition Review 
- Radeon R9 300 cards will support HDR and FreeSync through HDMI, AMD looks to 5K in 2016 
- Buying a PC for $200? 
- ASUS Xonar U3 USB Audio Card Review 
- R9 295x2 in mini itx build?