Asus EAH6850 DirectCU/2DIS/1GD5 User ReviewsPC
Great performance for its modest price point. It also runs extremely cool just as it claims to. Runs perfectly on smaller PSUs.The bad:
Catalyst. You get what you pay for, don't expect this to run every game coming down the pike on ultra.Summary:
This card is just over a year old now, I've owned mine for about 8 months and it has exceeded my expectations considerably. I initially bought it for a mid-level gaming rig in conjunction with the new line of Sandy Bridges that had been recently released. I did my research when trying to find the most decently priced graphics card that would be able to play most of the games out there today at reasonable FPS and graphical quality. This card did all of that and more. It overclocks like a dream over its marginal factory overclock. Reading a lot of internet reviews of the overclocking potentia...
- MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon Motherboard Review 
- Arozzi Vernazza Gaming Chair Review 
- NVIDIA announces GeForce NOW at CES, play games with a cloud-based GTX 1080 
- MSI AEGIS Gaming Desktop In-Depth Review 
- MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon Review 
- 0% available (plugged in, charging) - Laptop 
- The MSI Optix G27C is a 144Hz, 27 inch curved monitor for your gaming pleasure 
- Need help choosing a 1070. 
- Need help building a good budget PC 
- Help choosing 16GB RAM Upgrade 
- AMD announces "new holiday programs" for RX 460 and 470 ahead of NVIDIA GTX 1050 launch 
- Is my sound card fried?