Asus EAH6850 DirectCU/2DIS/1GD5 User ReviewsPC
Great performance for its modest price point. It also runs extremely cool just as it claims to. Runs perfectly on smaller PSUs.The bad:
Catalyst. You get what you pay for, don't expect this to run every game coming down the pike on ultra.Summary:
This card is just over a year old now, I've owned mine for about 8 months and it has exceeded my expectations considerably. I initially bought it for a mid-level gaming rig in conjunction with the new line of Sandy Bridges that had been recently released. I did my research when trying to find the most decently priced graphics card that would be able to play most of the games out there today at reasonable FPS and graphical quality. This card did all of that and more. It overclocks like a dream over its marginal factory overclock. Reading a lot of internet reviews of the overclocking potentia...
- AMD A10-7890K APU Review 
- HOW TO overclock intel i7 6700K (SKYLAKE) 4.7 Ghz / Overclocking guide,BIOS UEFI stable settings 
- power surge and pc? 
- genuine os question? 
- gpu old/bad drivers? 
- Riotoro CR1280 Prism Full Tower Case Review 
- AMD Athlon X4 880K CPU Review 
- IOGEAR Kaliber Mechlite Mechanical Keyboard Review 
- is it safe to cut wires off my decapitated laptop? 
- Corsair MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Mouse Mat Review 
- New laptop (HELP) 
- Gaming Computer Help!!!!