AOpen AK86-L User ReviewsPC
It outperforms many other K8T800 boards which are much more expensive. It´s stable as a rock, easy to install, great bios - with many tweak options, and good overclocking possibilities. Great memory support, it isn´t necessary to buy class A memory, less can do it - allthought the better the memory the better the perfomance overall. It has silenttek which is a great utility if you´re not using the full potential of the cpu, it simply can make the machine silent most of the time, changing the rpm of the cpu fan. This board also supports Cool ´n Quiet technologi, but since the board is design...
- AMD A10-7890K APU Review 
- HOW TO overclock intel i7 6700K (SKYLAKE) 4.7 Ghz / Overclocking guide,BIOS UEFI stable settings 
- power surge and pc? 
- genuine os question? 
- gpu old/bad drivers? 
- Riotoro CR1280 Prism Full Tower Case Review 
- AMD Athlon X4 880K CPU Review 
- IOGEAR Kaliber Mechlite Mechanical Keyboard Review 
- is it safe to cut wires off my decapitated laptop? 
- Corsair MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Mouse Mat Review 
- New laptop (HELP) 
- Gaming Computer Help!!!!