Tyan S1854 Trinity 400 review
Great board for the non-overcloclocker.
I've been using this board for several months now and so far no problems. Since it has both a socket and a slot using any kind of Celeron or PII/PIII cpu will not be a problem. This board has been rated pretty well by some of the top hardware review sites and can be had for about 80 bucks which is pretty cheap. However, if you do plan to overclock your CPU then I suggest you look elsewhere.
- I need help to see if this laptop is good for gaming before I buy it 
- SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project 
- New to Building Computers -- Help Me Build a Decent Gaming One? 
- AMD Athlon X4 880K CPU Review 
- AMD FX 6350 Black Edition CPU and Wraith Cooler Review 
- Stop speakers from picking up radio transmissions? 
- Thermaltake ToughPower DPS G 850W Power Supply Review 
- AMD Radeon RX 480 launches June 29 for $199, get VR ready for cheap 
- Intel's new 10 core Broadwell-E gaming CPU will run you $1700, prepare for megatasking 
- Overclocking the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition 
- AMD Athlon X4 845 CPU Review 
- [New Build] Possible POST Problem? [SOLVED]