Tyan S1854 Trinity 400 review
Great board for the non-overcloclocker.
I've been using this board for several months now and so far no problems. Since it has both a socket and a slot using any kind of Celeron or PII/PIII cpu will not be a problem. This board has been rated pretty well by some of the top hardware review sites and can be had for about 80 bucks which is pretty cheap. However, if you do plan to overclock your CPU then I suggest you look elsewhere.
- AMD A10-7890K APU Review 
- HOW TO overclock intel i7 6700K (SKYLAKE) 4.7 Ghz / Overclocking guide,BIOS UEFI stable settings 
- power surge and pc? 
- genuine os question? 
- gpu old/bad drivers? 
- Riotoro CR1280 Prism Full Tower Case Review 
- AMD Athlon X4 880K CPU Review 
- IOGEAR Kaliber Mechlite Mechanical Keyboard Review 
- is it safe to cut wires off my decapitated laptop? 
- Corsair MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Mouse Mat Review 
- New laptop (HELP) 
- Gaming Computer Help!!!!