Tyan S1854 Trinity 400 review
Great board for the non-overcloclocker.
I've been using this board for several months now and so far no problems. Since it has both a socket and a slot using any kind of Celeron or PII/PIII cpu will not be a problem. This board has been rated pretty well by some of the top hardware review sites and can be had for about 80 bucks which is pretty cheap. However, if you do plan to overclock your CPU then I suggest you look elsewhere.
- power surge and pc? 
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition Review 
- EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW 
- Neoseekers review of the SI P35 PLatinum motherbaord. 
- NVIDIA announces special live stream tomorrow evening on Twitch, GTX 1080 likely to be shown 
- AMD FX 8350 Black Edition CPU and Wraith Cooler Review 
- old gpu drivers? 
- pc and power cord? 
- HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset Review 
- AMD A10-7890K APU Review 
- genuine os question? 
- gpu old/bad drivers?