Tyan S1854 Trinity 400 review
Great board for the non-overcloclocker.
I've been using this board for several months now and so far no problems. Since it has both a socket and a slot using any kind of Celeron or PII/PIII cpu will not be a problem. This board has been rated pretty well by some of the top hardware review sites and can be had for about 80 bucks which is pretty cheap. However, if you do plan to overclock your CPU then I suggest you look elsewhere.
- NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang interrupts AI meetup with Pascal Titan X reveal 
- Zotac unveils NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 mini and AMP cards 
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 unboxing and preview 
- Thermaltake ToughPower DPS G 850W Power Supply Review 
- AMD Athlon X4 845 CPU Review 
- Asus Crosshair II Formula Review 
- NVIDIA to host special celebration event in Australia July 7, GTX 1060 may be revealed 
- I need help to see if this laptop is good for gaming before I buy it 
- SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project 
- New to Building Computers -- Help Me Build a Decent Gaming One? 
- AMD Athlon X4 880K CPU Review 
- AMD FX 6350 Black Edition CPU and Wraith Cooler Review