Tyan S1854 Trinity 400 review
Great board for the non-overcloclocker.
I've been using this board for several months now and so far no problems. Since it has both a socket and a slot using any kind of Celeron or PII/PIII cpu will not be a problem. This board has been rated pretty well by some of the top hardware review sites and can be had for about 80 bucks which is pretty cheap. However, if you do plan to overclock your CPU then I suggest you look elsewhere.
- Hardware Compatibility 
- Patriot Viper 4 DDR4 3400MHz 2x4GB Memory Kit Review 
- Rumor: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti specs leaked, Titan X performance with GDDR5 VRAM 
- DeepCool Captain 240 EX AIO Liquid CPU Cooler Review 
- MSI GTX 1080 and GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G Review 
- Rumor: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 specs leaked, slightly faster than the 950 with 75W TDP 
- Adding to an old PC 
- Zotac updates Magnus mini PC lineup with VR-ready EN1060 
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Founders Edition Review 
- Neoseekers review of the Corsair HX620W Power Supply 
- Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing RGB 240 Liquid Cooler Review 
- NVIDIA reveals new GTX 1060 3GB model for $200, taking on the RX 480 4GB