OCZ Micro BGA- PC-166 CL 2 - 256MB review
Best SDRAM available IMHO
At the low voltage of 3.24V does 2-2-2-5 at 150Mhz, my PIII 700 is the bottleneck. BGA packaging.Summary:
As any PC-166 Memory Module, this one is aimed to the Overclocker's market.
Expect a rock solid system at the most agressive timings (NT envoirement, ASUS CUV4X, 700@1050 in my case), but the motherboard is a crucial factor too. This startles me a bit because two things. The one is that i read on a couple of reviews bad performance from the Tomicon BGA DIMMs, and the other is that SiSoft Sandra reports "CAS2 up to 125MHz, CAS3 up to 166MHz" (!) The BGA chips are 6ns rated, so it's indeed suited to run at 166Mhz (there are reports of _several_ Tomicon's running at 183), but the CAS puzzles me a bit.
Anyways its a must have for hardcore Socket 370/A (SDR) overclockers. I got it from the tech service i worked at and.. guess what, they were using them as Standar PC-133... OMG
Well, Greetings from Spain
- EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW 
- Neoseekers review of the SI P35 PLatinum motherbaord. 
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition Review 
- NVIDIA announces special live stream tomorrow evening on Twitch, GTX 1080 likely to be shown 
- AMD FX 8350 Black Edition CPU and Wraith Cooler Review 
- old gpu drivers? 
- pc and power cord? 
- HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset Review 
- AMD A10-7890K APU Review 
- power surge and pc? 
- genuine os question? 
- gpu old/bad drivers?