OCZ Micro BGA- PC-166 CL 2 - 256MB User ReviewsPC
At the low voltage of 3.24V does 2-2-2-5 at 150Mhz, my PIII 700 is the bottleneck. BGA packaging.Summary:
As any PC-166 Memory Module, this one is aimed to the Overclocker's market.
Expect a rock solid system at the most agressive timings (NT envoirement, ASUS CUV4X, 700@1050 in my case), but the motherboard is a crucial factor too. This startles me a bit because two things. The one is that i read on a couple of reviews bad performance from the Tomicon BGA DIMMs, and the other is that SiSoft Sandra reports "CAS2 up to 125MHz, CAS3 up to 166MHz" (!) The BGA chips are 6ns rated, so it's indeed suited to run at 166Mhz (there are reports of _several_ Tomicon's running at 183), but the CAS puzzles me...
- Hardware Compatibility 
- Rumor: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti specs leaked, Titan X performance with GDDR5 VRAM 
- DeepCool Captain 240 EX AIO Liquid CPU Cooler Review 
- MSI GTX 1080 and GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G Review 
- Rumor: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 specs leaked, slightly faster than the 950 with 75W TDP 
- Adding to an old PC 
- Zotac updates Magnus mini PC lineup with VR-ready EN1060 
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Founders Edition Review 
- Neoseekers review of the Corsair HX620W Power Supply 
- Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing RGB 240 Liquid Cooler Review 
- NVIDIA reveals new GTX 1060 3GB model for $200, taking on the RX 480 4GB 
- AMD A10-7870K APU with Near-Silent Thernal Solution Review