OCZ Micro BGA- PC-166 CL 2 - 256MB User ReviewsPC
At the low voltage of 3.24V does 2-2-2-5 at 150Mhz, my PIII 700 is the bottleneck. BGA packaging.Summary:
As any PC-166 Memory Module, this one is aimed to the Overclocker's market.
Expect a rock solid system at the most agressive timings (NT envoirement, ASUS CUV4X, 700@1050 in my case), but the motherboard is a crucial factor too. This startles me a bit because two things. The one is that i read on a couple of reviews bad performance from the Tomicon BGA DIMMs, and the other is that SiSoft Sandra reports "CAS2 up to 125MHz, CAS3 up to 166MHz" (!) The BGA chips are 6ns rated, so it's indeed suited to run at 166Mhz (there are reports of _several_ Tomicon's running at 183), but the CAS puzzles me...
- Need help choosing a 1070. 
- Help choosing 16GB RAM Upgrade 
- AMD announces "new holiday programs" for RX 460 and 470 ahead of NVIDIA GTX 1050 launch 
- Is my sound card fried? 
- Budget build upgrade 
- General Discussion 11 again: Now with twice the enchanting musk 
- DeepCool GamerStorm Genome Review 
- My DVD player won't eject a disc! 
- Building a Gaming/Screen Recording PC 
- Testing AMD's $650 VR-Ready system with HTC Vive 
- Riotoro CR1080 Case Review 
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti officially revealed, coming next week