OCZ 512MB PC2700 DDR SDRAM Rev 3.2 EL User ReviewsPC
I run this Memory at an overclocked 185 MHz. without any sweat!! It's that good!!The bad:
NOT A THING!!! - Maybe it's not Cheap, But then Maybe you really do get what you pay for. You do get your moneys worth with this Ram.Summary:
I'm running an overclocked XP2400+ with dual 512's of this OCZ ram (PC-2700 Rev. 3.2 COPPER) in an ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. My Video Card is an Overclocked ATI Radeon 9600 Pro and my system works just GREAT (I'm A GAMER).
I'll get a NEW 64 Bit Motherboard and CPU in about 1 1/2 yrs or so, when they get cheaper!.
**P.S. I use 333 Ram because it runs Great on my motherboard and I'm going to get an AMD XP3000+ that runs at 333 MHz - AND I MAYBE WRONG, but I like to run my CPU and Ram at the SAME SPEED.
- Rumor: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti specs leaked, Titan X performance with GDDR5 VRAM 
- DeepCool Captain 240 EX AIO Liquid CPU Cooler Review 
- MSI GTX 1080 and GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G Review 
- Rumor: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 specs leaked, slightly faster than the 950 with 75W TDP 
- Adding to an old PC 
- Zotac updates Magnus mini PC lineup with VR-ready EN1060 
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Founders Edition Review 
- Neoseekers review of the Corsair HX620W Power Supply 
- Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing RGB 240 Liquid Cooler Review 
- NVIDIA reveals new GTX 1060 3GB model for $200, taking on the RX 480 4GB 
- AMD A10-7870K APU with Near-Silent Thernal Solution Review 
- Xotic PC introduces new line of gaming laptops powered by NVIDIA 10-series GPUs