OCZ 512MB PC2700 DDR SDRAM Rev 3.2 EL User ReviewsPC
I run this Memory at an overclocked 185 MHz. without any sweat!! It's that good!!The bad:
NOT A THING!!! - Maybe it's not Cheap, But then Maybe you really do get what you pay for. You do get your moneys worth with this Ram.Summary:
I'm running an overclocked XP2400+ with dual 512's of this OCZ ram (PC-2700 Rev. 3.2 COPPER) in an ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. My Video Card is an Overclocked ATI Radeon 9600 Pro and my system works just GREAT (I'm A GAMER).
I'll get a NEW 64 Bit Motherboard and CPU in about 1 1/2 yrs or so, when they get cheaper!.
**P.S. I use 333 Ram because it runs Great on my motherboard and I'm going to get an AMD XP3000+ that runs at 333 MHz - AND I MAYBE WRONG, but I like to run my CPU and Ram at the SAME SPEED.
- MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon Motherboard Review 
- Arozzi Vernazza Gaming Chair Review 
- NVIDIA announces GeForce NOW at CES, play games with a cloud-based GTX 1080 
- MSI AEGIS Gaming Desktop In-Depth Review 
- MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon Review 
- 0% available (plugged in, charging) - Laptop 
- The MSI Optix G27C is a 144Hz, 27 inch curved monitor for your gaming pleasure 
- Need help choosing a 1070. 
- Need help building a good budget PC 
- Help choosing 16GB RAM Upgrade 
- AMD announces "new holiday programs" for RX 460 and 470 ahead of NVIDIA GTX 1050 launch 
- Is my sound card fried?