OCZ 512MB PC2700 DDR SDRAM Rev 3.2 EL User ReviewsPC
I run this Memory at an overclocked 185 MHz. without any sweat!! It's that good!!The bad:
NOT A THING!!! - Maybe it's not Cheap, But then Maybe you really do get what you pay for. You do get your moneys worth with this Ram.Summary:
I'm running an overclocked XP2400+ with dual 512's of this OCZ ram (PC-2700 Rev. 3.2 COPPER) in an ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. My Video Card is an Overclocked ATI Radeon 9600 Pro and my system works just GREAT (I'm A GAMER).
I'll get a NEW 64 Bit Motherboard and CPU in about 1 1/2 yrs or so, when they get cheaper!.
**P.S. I use 333 Ram because it runs Great on my motherboard and I'm going to get an AMD XP3000+ that runs at 333 MHz - AND I MAYBE WRONG, but I like to run my CPU and Ram at the SAME SPEED.
- R9 295x2 in mini itx build? 
- ps3 games on a crt tv 
- The AMD Radeon R9 380X unleashes the full power of the Tonga processor 
- XFX R9 380X DD Review 
- Pascal will ship with 16GB of Memory (& other details) 
- Looking for an Australian site to buy pc parts 
- ECS LIVA X2 Mini PC Review 
- Anyone know anything about thermal paste? 
- AZZA Nova 8000 Full Tower Case Review 
- Introducing Radeon Software Crimson Edition, AMD's new graphics card suite 
- Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Case Review 
- Beginner's Guide to Athlon 64 Overclocking