OCZ 512MB PC2700 DDR SDRAM Rev 3.2 EL User ReviewsPC
I run this Memory at an overclocked 185 MHz. without any sweat!! It's that good!!The bad:
NOT A THING!!! - Maybe it's not Cheap, But then Maybe you really do get what you pay for. You do get your moneys worth with this Ram.Summary:
I'm running an overclocked XP2400+ with dual 512's of this OCZ ram (PC-2700 Rev. 3.2 COPPER) in an ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. My Video Card is an Overclocked ATI Radeon 9600 Pro and my system works just GREAT (I'm A GAMER).
I'll get a NEW 64 Bit Motherboard and CPU in about 1 1/2 yrs or so, when they get cheaper!.
**P.S. I use 333 Ram because it runs Great on my motherboard and I'm going to get an AMD XP3000+ that runs at 333 MHz - AND I MAYBE WRONG, but I like to run my CPU and Ram at the SAME SPEED.
- SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project 
- New to Building Computers -- Help Me Build a Decent Gaming One? 
- AMD Athlon X4 880K CPU Review 
- AMD FX 6350 Black Edition CPU and Wraith Cooler Review 
- Stop speakers from picking up radio transmissions? 
- Thermaltake ToughPower DPS G 850W Power Supply Review 
- AMD Radeon RX 480 launches June 29 for $199, get VR ready for cheap 
- Intel's new 10 core Broadwell-E gaming CPU will run you $1700, prepare for megatasking 
- Overclocking the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition 
- AMD Athlon X4 845 CPU Review 
- [New Build] Possible POST Problem? [SOLVED] 
- power surge and pc?