OCZ 512MB PC2700 DDR SDRAM Rev 3.2 EL User ReviewsPC
I run this Memory at an overclocked 185 MHz. without any sweat!! It's that good!!The bad:
NOT A THING!!! - Maybe it's not Cheap, But then Maybe you really do get what you pay for. You do get your moneys worth with this Ram.Summary:
I'm running an overclocked XP2400+ with dual 512's of this OCZ ram (PC-2700 Rev. 3.2 COPPER) in an ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. My Video Card is an Overclocked ATI Radeon 9600 Pro and my system works just GREAT (I'm A GAMER).
I'll get a NEW 64 Bit Motherboard and CPU in about 1 1/2 yrs or so, when they get cheaper!.
**P.S. I use 333 Ram because it runs Great on my motherboard and I'm going to get an AMD XP3000+ that runs at 333 MHz - AND I MAYBE WRONG, but I like to run my CPU and Ram at the SAME SPEED.
- HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset Review 
- AMD A10-7890K APU Review 
- power surge and pc? 
- genuine os question? 
- gpu old/bad drivers? 
- Riotoro CR1280 Prism Full Tower Case Review 
- AMD Athlon X4 880K CPU Review 
- IOGEAR Kaliber Mechlite Mechanical Keyboard Review 
- is it safe to cut wires off my decapitated laptop? 
- Corsair MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Mouse Mat Review 
- New laptop (HELP) 
- Gaming Computer Help!!!!