Monsoon MH-500 User ReviewsPC
These speakers have a Grreat sound. They are very fun to listen with. When put in the correct position, it's very much like having a pair of headphones on.The bad:
There is a slight hissing at high volumes (what doesn't have this) but it is kind of noticeable. It's always there at high volumes but more noticeable in some audio than other.Summary:
I got my set in an ebay auction at a downright steal. They've definitely turned out to be my best and favorite purchase of this year (two thousand three).
Great sound field. Your there. Brings a tear to my eyes to talk about them ase I listen to them. GREAT!!!The bad:
Had to replace the wireing (puck) twice. One on each. But with them in back tripping on the did it.Summary:
I got mine back when they were $130 a pair with a $50 rebate. I love um! I have tripped over the wires and even made speaker stands that are 4 feet from the ground and when I tripped on the wire they tipped over and broke the case that the legs go into. Well this company is fantastic. They have replaced to cords (pucks) and the casing for free. Not even shipping!
I also bought two pairs and the rebate said one rebate per house hold. After a request (loud) they gave me both rebates. What a company! Great sound and TOP OF THE LINE SERVICE (tear) Love em! Mine are full flat panel the ones that ...
Clear extended highs, terrific imaging, well balanced midrange and tight bass which blends into the soundThe bad:
Bass could extend lower, a bit finciky about placementSummary:
These speakers easily rise not only to the head of the pack of their price range but also to that of speakers costing twice as much. If detailed, uncoloured soundstages with the attributes listed above are your thing, then run - don't walk to audition these speakers. They quite handily eclipse their more expensive but flawed siblings, producing better all-round sound.
- Riotoro CR1080 Case Review 
- AMD announces "new holiday programs" for RX 460 and 470 ahead of NVIDIA GTX 1050 launch 
- Testing AMD's $650 VR-Ready system with HTC Vive 
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti officially revealed, coming next week 
- Arozzi Vernazza Gaming Chair Review 
- My DVD player won't eject a disc! 
- ZOTAC Magnus EN1060 Gaming Mini PC Unboxing & Video Review 
- IPTV streaming encryption 
- Help me decide on a wireless router for my new gaming PC. 
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset Review 
- Hardware Compatibility 
- Patriot Viper 4 DDR4 3400MHz 2x4GB Memory Kit Review