Monsoon MH-500 User ReviewsPC
These speakers have a Grreat sound. They are very fun to listen with. When put in the correct position, it's very much like having a pair of headphones on.The bad:
There is a slight hissing at high volumes (what doesn't have this) but it is kind of noticeable. It's always there at high volumes but more noticeable in some audio than other.Summary:
I got my set in an ebay auction at a downright steal. They've definitely turned out to be my best and favorite purchase of this year (two thousand three).
Great sound field. Your there. Brings a tear to my eyes to talk about them ase I listen to them. GREAT!!!The bad:
Had to replace the wireing (puck) twice. One on each. But with them in back tripping on the did it.Summary:
I got mine back when they were $130 a pair with a $50 rebate. I love um! I have tripped over the wires and even made speaker stands that are 4 feet from the ground and when I tripped on the wire they tipped over and broke the case that the legs go into. Well this company is fantastic. They have replaced to cords (pucks) and the casing for free. Not even shipping!
I also bought two pairs and the rebate said one rebate per house hold. After a request (loud) they gave me both rebates. What a company! Great sound and TOP OF THE LINE SERVICE (tear) Love em! Mine are full flat panel the ones that ...
Clear extended highs, terrific imaging, well balanced midrange and tight bass which blends into the soundThe bad:
Bass could extend lower, a bit finciky about placementSummary:
These speakers easily rise not only to the head of the pack of their price range but also to that of speakers costing twice as much. If detailed, uncoloured soundstages with the attributes listed above are your thing, then run - don't walk to audition these speakers. They quite handily eclipse their more expensive but flawed siblings, producing better all-round sound.
- recommended specs for gaming PC 
- Intel closes loophole that allowed Skylake CPUs to be overclocked 
- EVGA introduces the GeForce GTX 980Ti VR edition, complete with a front HDMI port 
- Ozone Rage ST Advanced Gaming Headset Review 
- Ozone Neon Precision Laser Mouse Review 
- new build will only post with one stick RAM 
- ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Impact Review 
- Best laptop for under $1000 
- NVIDIA GeForce 361.75 drivers now available for download, complete with Thunderbolt 3 support 
- Making a Budget Gaming Rig 
- Raidmax Monster II Mid-Tower Case Review 
- XFX R7 250E Core Edition Review