Apple iPod review
Looks amazing, you'll be the envy of all your friends. Perfect sound quality, easy synching, quick access even with thousands of mp3'sThe bad:
I'm friggin terrified im gonna break the thing.Summary:
I have a 40 gig iPod and it's an absolute godsend, i am twice as interested in music now since its so convenient just having a cigarette box sized player that holds my entire collection. I haven't had any problems with the battery but have noticed the battery display on the iPod isn't accurate, you tend to have way more power left than it says.
The chrome picks up greasy fingerprints from every touch so its impossible to keep it store fresh without constant wiping.
The upload times from your pc to the ipod are scarily fast, but thats a good thing. The belt clip and in line remote that came with the 40 gig are indispensible, you really feel the ipod is safe in the belt case since it fits so well.
My biggest problem is I handle the thing like an egg since it feels kinda fragile, I doubt it could survive a drop, but what else can you expect.
- Nintendo's first official smartphone app hits North America, UK and Europe on March 31st 
- Final Fantasy IX comes to Steam and mobile devices in 2016 
- My Singing Monsters Friend Code 
- Another addicting helicopter game 
- Top five apps you must have for your iphone 
- Anvsoft Christmas offer, up to 75% off. 
- Bandai Namco announces Tales of the Rays for smartphones 
- Useful Apps 
- How to transfer music from my old iPod Touch to computer? 
- How to recover deleted videos from iPhone 
- Contra makes comeback as side-scrolling shooter for Chinese mobile platforms in 2016 
- A addicting game-Jelly Block Story