(last update - Jul 14 2008)
Total current cheats: 10
print meA Word on Triti
Triti is a very obnoxious GUILT, and it can easily get out of hand if you don't know what it can do. My strategy is as follows:
1) Right after you get inside the patient, activate the Healing Touch.
2) Remove all of the spikes. If you're to the stage when they also vaporize, always keep watch and use the drain right away.
3) After all of the spikes are gone, start cutting everything. When all of the green dots are gone, remove them as quickly as possible. Don't leave any triangles by themselves!
With any luck, you'll have the GUILT mostly beat by the time your HT expires. Go as fast as possible! If HT expires while you're still removing spikes or cutting, you're done for.
print meAlways challenge yourself
Because of later missions in the game, it's good to always go as fast as you can. Like they say, "A doctor should use both speed, and accuracy.". Always go as fast as you can and challenge yourself for practice on later missions.
This operation is, in my opinion, the hardest non-GUILT operation in this game. Before you give up on it, though, here's a good strategy for beating it:
1) When several appear, inject them, then cut, but DON'T REMOVE until all have been cut.
2) When Angie mentions the Healing Touch... use it! That's your cue, and if you miss it, you can't win.
When I did the bomb in TRAUMA, I didn't know how to release the water from the drain. To do it, simply poke the left container with the drain, and tap the water then draw a line down.
print meEnding Surgery Tips
In the beginning I was having a hard time getting good rankings on my surgeries. I then realized that I was getting \"Bads\" every time I sewed a patient up. Here are some tips to having a good end to a surgery:
When using the stitches, make sure you put each end pretty close to each other. If they are far away then you might have to redo them, and the patient will lose vitality.
After using the stitches, make sure you add the antibiotics. Keep applying them until you get the \"Okay!\" message.
The bandage is pretty straightforward. Make sure it is a little bit longer than the incision on both sides.
With these tips, you won\'t ruin a perfect surgery with a bad clean up.
print meskipping the talking
u know how they talk alot. press select and they'll skip the talking.
print meTips on "An explosive patient"
My earlier cheat had some flaws. I'm going to correct them for you. The colored wires weren't bolded for some reason. These are the wires you had to use the laser on (Note: the color will be in order from left to right.): green, red, blue, red, yellow. read the rest of my tip and you should have the mission finished.
print meTips On Savato
Ooh, yes, the hardest GUILT in the game. Did it kill your patient again? Well, I'll help you learn some tricks for defeating it.
1) In the first (web) phase, DON'T destroy the little bugs. It'll take you too long, and you really need to focus on your patient's vitals and the web. Destroy the web in these steps: Slice web, inject vitals until the scalpel reappears, repeat. The reward for all of that? The bugs vanish when Savato loses the web.
2) The stupidest mistake you can make is using the Healing Touch too early. You're actually going to be using it twice, so you must wait for the game to activate it, THEN activate it when it becomes available. Failure to do so will result in death.
3) Leave the lacerations alone UNLESS they're eating your vitals OR if your laser needs to recharge and you have nothing else to do. Don't just sit there and wait for the laser. Inject vitals or suture the lacerations.
There you are! Hopefully, Savato will be just a bit easier.
print meExtra Missions
If you want to unlock the extra X missions, complete the game once and they will be under Challenge Mode at the title screen.
print meTips on
Okay, I know some things Dr. Myyers says are the things you're supposed to do, but, she didn't tell you everything you're supposed to do. Okay, I'll tell you how to do the whole thing. Make a "c" with the magnifying glass on the water tanks. Use the drain to suck the water from the right (your right) tank. Then, move the drain to the left tank and make a line down where the glass is. Then, draw another "c" to zoom out from the tanks. Then, make another "c" on the meters and detonators. Use the forceps to take out the little yellow detonators. When you pulled out the detonator, it should say "okay". Don't pull out another one. If you do, it will make the meters start to force the temperature to MAX. If the temperature reaches MAX, The bomb will explode, however, if you use the antibiotic gel on the meters, it will cool down for a while. Now, zoom out and zoom in on the chips (the south side of the bomb). Use the the laser to destroy the chips to dismantle part of the bomb. But, before I tell you which ones to use the laser on, Dr. Myers will say, "You're cutting it too close-- transfer water between the tanks!". Do the first step I told you to do. Then, zoom in on the chips again. If necessary, use the antibiotic again on the meters. zoom in on the chips again and use the laser on the chips that are connected to the wires which are connected to the meters. I'll be more specific. Use the laser on the chips that are connected to the wires in the order in the game is the order I'll make them in that exact order. The color that is bolded is the wire connected to the the chip is the one to use the laser on. blue, yellow, green, green, red, blue, red, green, yellow. Now that you've destroyed the chips, you will now be able to use the forceps on the detonators. After this is done, you will zoom in on the clock. the clock will go crazy and then go to a minimum of time (14 seconds). Use the scalpel to cut the red wires. Don't cut the white wires. If you do, the bomb will explode. So, be careful. After this is done, you've completed the mission! Congratulations! (you will have to transfer water and use the antibiotic gel sometimes)