This way is very easy and it will never really backfire on you. You have your defensive line. Take a guy from one side. I usually take the Right End and move him over outside of the Left End. It works either way if you wanna move the Left End. Anyway now if there is no Tight End you can just get right in there and disrupt or sack the QB. Even if there is a Tight End on that side he is way easier to plow over than the lineman that you line up against at the start. The only way this will backfire is if they run the ball to the side that you just left open. Then there is one less guy to make a tackle and the CPU can get more yards or even a touchdown but if you have good DB's and LB's you should be fine.
Super Bowl XXXVI
Super Bowl XXXVII
Super Bowl XXXVIII
Super Bowl XXXIX
Old Redskins Stadium
Old Oakland Stadium
Old Houston Stadium
Old Pittsburgh Stadium
Old Denver Stadium
EA Sports Stadium
Dodge City Stadium
Nile High Stadium
Alpha Blitz Stadium
Classic Teams :
Getting these Cards will unlock the team for Exhibition play :
Create a team, then go to game modes and select a game type. When prompted to choose a team, press Y and load your created team. After the team is loaded and you are back at the team selection screen, press Left until the hidden team Ecko is highlighted. The team has full stats and consist of players such as Ice Cube and Xzibit.
1. Create a player
2. Go to Edit Player at the roster screen
3. Press Up or Down to select the player you want to edit
4. Press Right to move to the speed category
5. Choose attributes to adjust them up to 99 points
1. You need all 329 Madden Cards.
2. Pick a Madden Card you don't want, like Cheerleader Card and sell all the cards you have for it till you have zero for that card.
3. Start buying Madden Cards, each time you buy a pack of Madden card you will receive a John Madden #298.
4.Once you have 15 John Madden #298, sell back 14 of them.
Don't keep buying cards after 15, it will put you back to zero John Madden #298