Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (Xbox 360) Cheats
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition cheats, Glitchs, Tips, and Codes for Xbox 360.
TipsBack to top
Buy a Labatory (If you did not blow up megaton, Moira brown in craterside supply will sell it. If you did blow up megaton go to tenpenny tower and look for the shop, its on the bottom floor)and go to your house. Press A on it you will have 2 options, the 1st is create a new compound and the second is De-toxify yourself. Choose create a new compound then wait 24 hours click back on it and it will say (whatever the chem is called). You can do this as many times as you want. Some of the chems you get are Buffout,Med-x,Stimpak,Rad-x
GlitchesBack to top
1)First, go to Rivit city or megaton,ect. Then, go to a vendor and see if he has two of the same guns. If he does,(2)buy the one with the least condition.(this also works on clothes.)Then sell it back,(you with get less money than you bought it for,I know.)and buy it again.(3)Look at the condition,it should have maxed out condition,if it dosnt,reapeat step two.When it has full cnd,sell it for lots o' money!Keep doing this until the vendor is out of caps,then go to another.Enjoy!NOTE:vendors caps are refilled every day.
1. find as much scrap as you can. 2. trade it to protector Casdin of the Outcasts for stimpacks, ammo, whatever. 3. (I recommend saving first ) then steal it all back from him. 4. Trade it all back to him except 2 and pickpocket again only get caught this time. Try to take a power armor or something. 5. he will take the two back plus all of the scrap you stole and sold back to him will permanently be in your inventory though it will not show up. You will know when this worked if you offer to sell him some scrap and he accepts, though none shows in your inventory. You can then trade it to him for items, trade to the ghoul in underworld for Rad x and radaway or best of all trade to Nathan in Megaton for caps and XP if you want to level up and get rich fast. Donating it nets you a huge good karma boost.
- 1000 Ways To Survive In The Capital Wasteland 
- Moriartys Footlocker 
- Fallout: Confederacy 
- How to keep follower alive 
- Billy Creel Obviously Molests Maggie 
- Retry 
- 101 Fallout "Facts" [List Complete] 
- Fallout 3 modded completely to Warhammer 40,000 
- fallout 3 trouble 
- funniest/stupidest things you've done in fallout 3 
- Help Please 
- AntAgonizer vs. The Mechanist