Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore. The numbers between the () is the points given for each achievement.
|Unlockable||How to unlock|
|Piece of Cake, (25)||Complete "L.A. Meltdown" on any difficulty or in co|+|op.|
|Let's Rock, (25)||Complete "Lunar Apocalypse" on any difficulty or in co|+|op.|
|Come Get Some, (25)||Complete "Shrapnel City" on any difficulty or in co|+|op.|
|Game Over, (25)||Complete "The Birth" on any difficulty or in co|+|op.|
|Duke's Mighty Foot, (10)||Step on 40 enemies after using the Shrinker on them.|
|Looks Like Cleanup on Aisle 4, (10)||Step in a pile of excrement.|
|Shake It Baby, (10)||Tip an exotic dancer.|
|Oomph, Uugh, Where is it? (10)||Find 70 secret areas.|
|Alien Maggots are Gonna Pay, (10)||Finish the "Hollywood Holocaust" level in under 3 minutes.|
|Gonna Rip Em' a New One, (10)||Get 100 total kills in ranked Dukematch games (Online).|
|See You in Hell, (15)||250 total kills in ranked Dukematch games (Online).|
|Hail to the King, Baby (25)||Earn respect and get 500 total kills in ranked Dukematch games (Online)|
1- Open the door which requires the blue keycard.
2- When you open it, go left and you'll come to a karoake room with a microphone on a stage.
3- Approach the microphone and press the action button and Duke will sing out "Born to be Wild". This is a reference to the song Born to be Wild sung by Steppenwolf in 1968.
1. Go to level E1 L3
2. Go to the room with the church
3. Stand right in front of the cross on the floor (not the raised level)
4. There should be a little thing that comes up a little bit, stand directly in front of it
5. Press your button to open doors
6. When the lights turn red and the horizontal of the cross moves shoot out the left stained glass window
7. Go around in the secret there and you'll see him