Punch-Out!! cheats, Unlockables, Tips, and Codes for Wii.
UnlockablesBack to top
|Unlockable||How to unlock|
|Headgear (Invincibility)||Lose 100 times total in single player mode|
TipsBack to top
In Mac's Last Stand, you lose 3 times and its game over in career. To ensure you dont lose all three tries, you can reset the game (as long as you arent in the ko/tko animation) via the home menu or pressing the reset button on the console (the later is safer). This does NOT count as a loss. What's more is that the random opponet is the same after you reset, so you can practice against them in exhibition. This trick can ensure you unlocking champion mode and the secret character.
- What New Character should be in Punch out 
- NEW LINK - Mike Tyson's Punch-Out Book by Pixel Perfect 
- [Finale] Let's Get Punching!! (Let's Play Punch-Out!! NES w/ Skaar) 
- If all Punch-out caracters were replaced by youtubers, who would they be? 
- disco kid/kid quick? 
- Ok ... now I want a wii 
- Best/Most Under Rated Game of 2009? 
- Most Frustrating Opponent 
- Is it worth it? 
- Mr. Sandman is evil. 
- What is your favorite 3 characters? 
- Any good walkthroughs?