Legend of Mana Cheats
Legend of Mana cheats, Tips, and Codes for PSX. Also see GameShark Codes for more Legend of Mana cheat codes.
Have a saved game from SaGa Frontier 2 on the same memory card as the one used for Legend Of Mana. Enter the save screen, highlight the SaGa Frontier 2 file, then exit out of the save screen. Enter Bone Fortress and head toward the bridge where you fought the DeathBringer. There will be two skeletons at that location. Approach them and you will fight DeathBringer 2. After defeating it, you will get the strongest sword from SaGa Frontier 2.
Get Fastest Wheel
Beat the "Catchin' Lilipeas" quest and have a saved game from Chocobo Racing on the same memory card as the one used for Legend Of Mana. Highlight the Chocobo Racing file, then exit out of the save screen. Go to Polpota Harbor. On the Polpota Harbor map screen Skippy, the thin big eared creature from the "Catchin' lilipeas" and "Huntin' Du'cate" quests, will appear and hand you a ring item called "Fastest Wheel."
Shadow Zero Mini-Game
Beat the then "Jewel hunter" quests (The Lost Princess, The Flame of Hope, Drowned Dreams, The Looking-Glass Tower, The Lucky Clover, Cosmo, Two Pearls, Alexandrite, Flourite, and Tear Drop Crystal). When those events are finished, go to the bar in Domina on Salamander day. You should see a Shadow Zero standing near the counter. Talk to him to play the game.
Land Bopper Mini-Game
Get nine lands in full view on the world map (which should resemble a slanted tic-tac-toe board). Then, hold L1 button for approximately four seconds to get the Land Bopper start screen to appear.
Get a Chocobo
To get a Chocobo as a pet, have a saved game from Final Fantasy 8 on the same memory card as the one used for Legend Of Mana. Enter the save screen, highlight the Final Fantasy 8 file, then exit out of the save screen. When you catch a bird egg in the eastern section of Domina it should hatch into a Chocobo.
The Forbidden Tome
After you beat the game save, then load the saved game go to the Encyclopedia. There will be a new book; Forbidden Tome, it will have Normal mode, Knightmare mode or No Future mode.
Two Player Duel
If you want to fight a friend, travel to Geo and go to the uppermost dot. Enter the building and go past Sotherbee into the basement. Continue down once more and talk to the Garlic Guy. You can fight against an NPC or a friend's character.
TipsBack to top
An quick strategi for beating both modes, have COUNTERSTRIKE learned.
Now for the phases:
1) Use the forbidden tome to put the difficult in either of the 3 Normal, Nigtmare or even No future.
2) Make sure to have all normal techs.
3) Buy a few elemental stones+ crystals or use the Spirit coin trick, then Forge an a Ishe Platinium Sword (seek 3 more ishe platinium pieces), make sure that you put the elements in order (use the map to write the order of the elements) now forge an a 1-handed or 2-handed Sword of the Ishe platinium, now use the items to have an a sword with every element (if evrything goes fine, in case you dont like this make Specialized weapons, in other words make 1 of each weapon and assing to it an a Element, but i suggest to follow the Kelson Armor tempering for an armor inmune to all elements).
4) Be sure to have all the Techs of Either 1-handed or 2 handed weapon that you are using.
5) Make sure to have at least 1 Long Range and medium damage sword tech, example Marble Stream, malestrom, etc.
6) Equip 2 Extreme damage Special attacks, then 1 Ishe platinium Flute of any element, for example an a Salamander Flute (im of those who likes a weapon that have an a balance between oposites, like Salamander and Jinh).
7) Equip between the Techs Counterstrike in the first slot, an on the 2nd one either of this techs: Evade, Moonsalult, Double jump, Crouch.
8) Go on and enter in a figth knowing that the enemies likes to use physical attacks, using counter strike avoids the damage + doing the 3x damage of a counter attack.
9) if you are in a boss battle make sure to have an max HP Golem that of the Candy machine type (make sure to have the half of the blocks with an a candy symbol and the other half with plain Attack blocks like chainsaw if that is your golem type), aslo having crouch can do an a huge diference.
10) Finally having at least in tech like bring it on is very recomendable because it sends away an oponent, aslo corkscrew is usefull since it permalently increases your DEF base stat.
There's a Golem in here (like the ones you can make at your workshop) who respawns every time you leave and reenter the room. Why is he such a good place to get XP and cash? Because he drops the large "Boss" XP crystals and the 50-Lucre coins!
End a game of Legend of Mana with all the Techs you want to learn.
1) End a game of Legend of Mana with all the Techs you want to learn.
2) Start a new one with a diferent name.
3) Talk to the reverend in domina church and ask about 2P, now head up for the abandoned House that in domina a little upwards from the shop.
4 ) Call your character of the other game.
5) Start training with him, since doing it will eventually give you EVERY TECH of Your partner.
6) If you equip your partener in your other game with an a Forbidden Ring, whenever he picks up Experience crystals, all the exp will be sended to you!.
Mercury (x2) = Witch
Holy Water (x2) = Cleric
Lilipods (x2) = Enticed Nymph
Garlicrown (x2) = King
Those are just a few of them. Keep experimenting with all sorts of Materials. Sometimes elemental levels are also essential for this trick too. Such as:
Jinn Level 2
Salamander Level 2
Flaming Quill (x2)
Thats all for now!!
CheatsBack to top
Here are some tips.
Order of elements in which coins or elements should be put in:
Shade, Salamander, Jinn, Dryad, Wisp, Aura, Gnome, and Undine
I think this is the corect order but you can only do this once unless you use a card(Ancient Moon)
Save often because one temper cam make your stats go down alot.
If you are going to make a weapon or armor that will need lots of rare or valuable stuff make sure the metal, wood, felt, sonte, etc. is good because you dont want to watse lots of stuff.
When tempering a weapon, its a very smart idea to add elements because they can raise your stats greatly. After you do most cardless items have greater effects like the sharp claw, or bumkin.
Evil gods bring down your stats alot so make sure that you dont use too many.
- The Flames 
- Official tracks to Legend of mana to me 
- Legend of Mana: Pet guide help? 
- Postcard Book 
- can't complete the rest of the li'l cactus events 
- Can't complete all the events.. ? 
- How to get new techniques? Specifically.... 
- Stuck on Underworld? 
- Earth Painting/Colored Earth ROCK COVER 
- how do you play with a friend? 
- Crimson Dragon help 
- Can't Look Back