This cheat does work.
1) Select any player you want to sell.
2) Select Offer To Clubs and make it £0m.
3) Wait until a club offers.
4) Change the amount to £60m. After you have done this press the L button - Don't press accept.
5) After you have done all of that press square. You will go back to the offer and the offer will say £60m.
6) After you have done that press undo changes and accept.
7) If you want to check that you have done it right select the player that you wanted to sell and select Contract and it will say the price that you are selling him at.
Don't use this unless you're desperate as it ruins your gaming experience.
Sign the player (with Big Club release clause activated) who won't accept the contract unless he has the Big Club release clause activated. When he has signed, go into preferences and change your currency to Australian Dollar. Go in to offer him a new contact, and you can offer him more money than before, meaning you can get rid of the Big Club release clause. Also, you can offer players in your team that didn't think you had the resources to match his demands a new contract.
First way: Make sure one of the players that's playing or on the sub's bench has you as their favourite player. In a game, if you're losing, drawing, or simply want to quit, simply select the player that has you as their favourite player, go to their profile, select you and select Home. You will be back at the screen just before the match.
Second way: Before you go into a match, bid for an opposing player. When in the match, select that player and select Transfer Offer. Select Home. You will be back at the screen just before the match.
Don't use these cheats unless you really are desperate, as they ruin your gaming experience
when you offer a club for a player and they accept but when your offering a contract to him and he says that you cant meet his demands cancel the offer and then bid the same ammount then go on holiday for 2 days then when you come back you will have him