Summoner (PS2) Cheats
Summoner cheats, Tips, and Codes for PS2.
Hidden FMV Sequence
Here's a little treat for Dungeons & Dragons fans. This is the same video that has been circulating the net for a little while, if you haven't seen yet it is pretty cool.
From the main menu, select the "Credits" option. While the credits roll across the screen, press the X button and you will access a humourous hidden FMV.
Cast Spells without Delay
When casting a spell press Triangle to display the pause menu, then select the "Inventory" option. When you exit this screen the game will resume, and your spell is cast without any delay at all.
submitted by fantavision
Kill tiger rider easily
To kill tiger rider easily,just summon up Wraith
submitted by Joseph
TipsBack to top
you can also have it set so it only uses certain chains go on to the skills page for a character and make the ones you don't want to use blank.
to do this go on the one you do want to use and change it to the direction of one that you don't want to use and there you have it chains without work.
If, during the charge animation, you go into one of the game's menus such as 'Skills' or 'Inventory', a glitch in the game cancels out any charge times and instantly casts the spell.
This comes in handy when you NEED to heal instantly. Cast heal on the person, press Triangle, click on inventory, and you hear the heal spell come out instantly. Try a barrage of fire arrows and you will kill just about any boss.
Its cheesy, and it takes advantage of a game's fluke, but if you need it enough and it means not having to reload 2 hours of gameplay, I dont feel cheap using it.
CheatsBack to top
1. Remember the spike traps? Send one of your team members out on solo mode and keep the rest of your team near the trigger switch to one of the manual spike traps. Have the solo member lure the ArchLich over the trap, and when that member is safely across, switch over and have another team member trigger it.
2. Equip as many characters as you can with a Khosani Dagger, which has a poisoning ability. You can find these weapons on the bodies of dead Khosani Warriors from random encounters outside the Khosani volcano.
3. Have your players cast "Death" on the ArchLich.
by the way, this happens very rarely but it is sometimes worth if you have no money.
- Tail of the Rokhul 
- Torva's Lute? 
- Multiplayer 2013 
- Khosani Labyrinth - "Othello" Room 
- Honest Opinion Please!!!!! 
- Skills over 10 
- summoner crashing need help pls 
- mirror, spyglass and a fishing pole, what for? 
- Quest Journal For PS2 game Summoner 
- Personal Character Levels 
- 2012 here, hopefully not too late for multiplayer. 
- Where Can I Get The DreadBlade?