Successfully complete the game and save. Choose to start a new game and a "Shinnosuke Normal/Special" option will be available. The special version will put Samanosuke in a Panda costume with a baby panda in a front pocket clapping his hands. The Panda suit will be shown in most short clips but not all FMV sequences. Successfully complete the game with an "S" rank to unlock a new costume for Kaede.
There are two places in there game where a very strange man hanging from the ceiling by his feet, stares at you and ignores you. Later in the game, after you use the Evil Plate and open the door, he will talk to you. The man will now take you (whenever desired), to the Dark Realm. In the Dark Realm, killing monsters until two portals open; one to go up and one to go down. Keep going down to the last level (20th) while collecting all the items in route. There will be no monsters to kill on the last level. Open the box to get the Bishamon O flute. Keep the flute just before the last fight with the Demon King.
In the Demon Realm (just after you destroy the Ultimate Creation) is a save mirror and three doors. Go to the door that resembles an iron gate. It will not open at first. Use the Bishimon O flute on it and enter. Go to the Bishimon Sword jutting out of the Skull Demon wall object and take it. It is more powerful than all three of your weapons put together, and it has speed. The sword also has an unlimited supply of magic.
sorry about his guys but im stuck at a part and i am hoping that someone will help me.
so i finished the part in the game where you beat the demon and then leaves behind the wind orb. then i went and found the little boy and then there is a girl who walks into the room and falls down.she said something about a demon going underground or something but im stuck at that part and i need somehelp on it. i got the game yesterday from my friendv and id appreciate it if someone helped me.
Beat the game with an S rating.
The 'Easy-Mode' will be unlocked after you beat the game 4 times and the note 'Easy Mode' is now available at the bottom screen. Or! If you continuously die in the game, I guess the game feels sorry for you and gives you the Easy Mode... It took me about 7 deaths to unlock it...
Knock down the enemy with the kick move, once they are on the ground run up to them and stab them through the heart. This will automatically kill them, and give you more souls than usual.
1. In one of the small alcoves with brown doors near the Seiryu in the Under Temple area.
2. Just after the boss fight in the South area, break a couple of urns and search the floor under them to find the Flourite.
3. In the Keep, after running into Kaede with Yumemaru, you'll find the Flourite in a little cupboard over the treasure box near the stairs.
4. On the upstairs level of the Keep, through the room just past the red magic door on the catwalk. Step through the next room and find the Flourite under the stairs near the treasure box containing the Arrows.
5. In the upper reaches of the Keep, you will find a Flourite across from Volume two of the Seiryu right after the cut scene where Tokichiru takes off into the night.
6. In the Keep Underground, head down the second hall of glass-encased red samurai. In the left corner (near the last samurai), you'll discover the Flourite.
7. In the Keep Underground, find a Flourite inside the iron maiden in the same room where you get the Blue Key.
In the West Area, when playing as Kaede, find the secret room (use the Gear to enter). In front of the Buddha statue here is a Flourite.
9. While playing as Kaede in the West Area, you will step into a burning room just past the gate that required the Gold and Silver Plates. Through the door left of this entrance is a narrow staircase. Next to the staircase in a heap of barrels, you'll find the Flourite.
10. In the West area, you'll find a Flourite just outside the door after obtaining the Vision Staff with Samanosuke.
11. In the West area, find a Flourite on the hill with the sled just outside the castle.
12. In the West Area, you'll find a Flourite blinking in the path on your way to the room with the statue (where you got the Matchlock).
13. In the East Area (with Samanosuke), atop the roof there is a bell. In the walkway around the bell is a Flourite.
14. While playing as Samanosuke, collect the Flourite on the pier just past the Magic Mirror room in the East Area.
15. In the East Area, just when you begin playing as Kaede, you will enter a shrine just past the locked door you pick. A Flourite is on the floor just to the right of the door.
16. While playing as Kaede in the East Area, climb a ladder in the bridge house Magic Mirror room. Destroy the crates here to find another Flourite.
17. In the East Area, while playing as Kaede, you can find another Flourite atop a chest in the room where you get the final book of the Suzaku.
18. Sixth level of the Dark Realm
19. Eleventh level of the Dark Realm
20. Seventeenth level of the Dark Realm
Master Code (Must Be On) EC8562A0 1456E60A
Infinite Health 4CBF06C8 1456E725
Infinite Lightning Magic 4CBF0192 1456E725
Infinite Fire Magic 4CBF0198 1456E725
Infinite Wind Magic 4CBF0196 1456E725
Max Health 4CBF06C2 1456E70D
Max Magic 4CBFF9E2 1456E70D
Max Injected Souls 4CBFFFE0 145699EE
Max Enhancement Points 4CBFFFDC 145699EE
Find an area that has some demons and Gyran (the floating soul stealers) Instead of killing the Gyran right away to prevent them from taking your Precious souls, kill the monsters first and let the Gyran take the souls, and after the monsters are gone, kill they gyran, there should be twice as many souls or more, this is really effective if there are more then one Gyran. Just make sure you have your Bow, Matchlock, or wind spell ready in case it tries to escape with all the souls.
After completing the Dark Realm mini game, go back into it and you can re-collect the herbs and medicines and talismans and this will work about four or five times and then you won't be able to do it again.
Beat the game with any final rating and collect at least 20 pieces of Fluorite.
Beat the Oni-Spirits Mini-Game. This will let you start a new game with the Bishamon Sword, 99 Soul Absorbers, Infinite Arrows, and Infinite Bullets. Your magic meter will always stay full, as well.
Beat the game with any final rating and collect at least 10 pieces of Fluorite.