Onimusha Warlords Cheats
Onimusha Warlords cheats, Tips, and Codes for PS2.
Speed trail mini-game
You have to complete and save the game, but with a twist: you must collect all 20 of the blue colored rocks (called Fluorites). When you do this a new speed trail mini-game will be unlocked.
submitted by Verge stealth
Complete the game and save it. Choose to start a new game and a "Shinnosuke Normal/Special" option will be available. The special version will put Samanosuke in a Panda costume with a baby panda in a front pocket clapping his hands. The Panda suit will be shown in most short clips but not all FMV sequences.
Onimusha 2 Preview FMV sequence
Complete the game and save it. Choose to start a new game and a "Special Report" option will be available. This allows a small sequence from the game's sequel to be viewed.
Bishamon O Flute
There are two places in there game where a very strange man hanging from the ceiling by his feet - this dude stares at you and ignores you no matter what you are doing. Later in the game, after you have used the Evil Plate and opened the door, he will talk to you. He is going to offer to take you to to the Dark Realm. When you go to the Dark Realm, you have to kill monsters until two portals appear - one leads up and the other leads Down. You have to keep going down like past 20 levels. When you are at the very last level, you will find a chest and inside you will see the Bisahamon 0 Flute. Keep this flute for just before the last fight with the Demon King - it will be your ticket to getting the Bishamon Sword.
submitted by Visha
In the Demon Realm (just after you destroy the Ultimate Creation) is a save mirror and three doors. Go to the door that looks like the iron gate - you won't be able to open it right away, but if you use the Bishimon O flute on it you should be able to get it open. You will find the Bishimon Sword stuck in the Skull Demon wall. This is one of the most powerful weapons in the game, and it's fast and has magic that won't deplete.
submitted by Visha
TipsBack to top
so i finished the part in the game where you beat the demon and then leaves behind the wind orb. then i went and found the little boy and then there is a girl who walks into the room and falls down.she said something about a demon going underground or something but im stuck at that part and i need somehelp on it. i got the game yesterday from my friendv and id appreciate it if someone helped me.
CheatsBack to top
2. Just after the boss fight in the South area, break a couple of urns and search the floor under them to find the Flourite.
3. In the Keep, after running into Kaede with Yumemaru, you'll find the Flourite in a little cupboard over the treasure box near the stairs.
4. On the upstairs level of the Keep, through the room just past the red magic door on the catwalk. Step through the next room and find the Flourite under the stairs near the treasure box containing the Arrows.
5. In the upper reaches of the Keep, you will find a Flourite across from Volume two of the Seiryu right after the cut scene where Tokichiru takes off into the night.
6. In the Keep Underground, head down the second hall of glass-encased red samurai. In the left corner (near the last samurai), you'll discover the Flourite.
7. In the Keep Underground, find a Flourite inside the iron maiden in the same room where you get the Blue Key.
In the West Area, when playing as Kaede, find the secret room (use the Gear to enter). In front of the Buddha statue here is a Flourite.
9. While playing as Kaede in the West Area, you will step into a burning room just past the gate that required the Gold and Silver Plates. Through the door left of this entrance is a narrow staircase. Next to the staircase in a heap of barrels, you'll find the Flourite.
10. In the West area, you'll find a Flourite just outside the door after obtaining the Vision Staff with Samanosuke.
11. In the West area, find a Flourite on the hill with the sled just outside the castle.
12. In the West Area, you'll find a Flourite blinking in the path on your way to the room with the statue (where you got the Matchlock).
13. In the East Area (with Samanosuke), atop the roof there is a bell. In the walkway around the bell is a Flourite.
14. While playing as Samanosuke, collect the Flourite on the pier just past the Magic Mirror room in the East Area.
15. In the East Area, just when you begin playing as Kaede, you will enter a shrine just past the locked door you pick. A Flourite is on the floor just to the right of the door.
16. While playing as Kaede in the East Area, climb a ladder in the bridge house Magic Mirror room. Destroy the crates here to find another Flourite.
17. In the East Area, while playing as Kaede, you can find another Flourite atop a chest in the room where you get the final book of the Suzaku.
18. Sixth level of the Dark Realm
19. Eleventh level of the Dark Realm
20. Seventeenth level of the Dark Realm
Infinite Health 4CBF06C8 1456E725
Infinite Lightning Magic 4CBF0192 1456E725
Infinite Fire Magic 4CBF0198 1456E725
Infinite Wind Magic 4CBF0196 1456E725
Max Health 4CBF06C2 1456E70D
Max Magic 4CBFF9E2 1456E70D
Max Injected Souls 4CBFFFE0 145699EE
Max Enhancement Points 4CBFFFDC 145699EE
- re: help me im stuck here please help+pic 
- upgrading question... 
- Onimusha Missing Magic Jewel Guy. Need Help! 
- How many hours? 
- UNDERSEA TEMPLE...PLS I AM STUCK/onimusha war lord 3 
- LITTLE DOLL GIRL IN RED DRESS 
- **PLEASE READ** Onimusha Warlords Combat SFX Request 
- Cool Glitch Found! 
- Clashing swords sequences 
- Christophe Gans Directs Onimusha Film 
- Oni warlords, Stuck here please help + pic 
- please help me