Star Trek: Starfleet Command 2: Empires at War (PC) Cheats
Star Trek: Starfleet Command 2: Empires at War cheats, and Codes for PC.
These cheats are guaranteed to work, however always remember to make a backup of the indicated files before you continue. -To start the game with lots of Prestige Points do the following :
1) Find a file called "character" within the "..\MetaAssets\ServerProfiles\SinglePlayer\" directory, and open it (using notepad for example)
2) Find the following phrase in the text and modify the amount of Prestige Points you want to start with : "file://This is a character's starting prestige StartingPrestige = 50" Save the file.
Ship Properties Cheats
- To change the properties of each ship available in the game do the following :
1) Find the the file "shiplist.txt" which is located in the "..\namedir\assets\spec\" directory, and open it.
2) The file speaks for itself, go ahead and modify the settings and save the file.
submitted by Cheat GumShoe