= Gravity =
1. Elevators - When in an elevator on the gravity map, summoning naks can block people for 30 seconds to a minute. Other types of cells can block, but they can sometimes block the summoner. Another elevator glitch is that a running jump into the elevators at the spawn site can allow you to float in the elevator for up to 10 seconds. This is especially useful for mages when trying to kill the gold golem using grenades or fireballs.
2. Whoah, wtf?? - on the second floor of gravity, a blacksmith or warrior can do a thrust of the left or right edges. If done PERFECTLY, you will land in one of the windows on the sides. This glitch will make you invincible to everything but a chaos ranged attack. This is usually seen in boss wars.
3. Speed boost - when you thrust over small edges in most maps, you can get a good speed boost that propels you through the air. In the center of the ground floor, a thrust over the ridges surrounding the top of the elevators can send you 2/3 of the way across the map.
= Underground =
1. Whoah, wtf??: Take Two - Ninjas can run off the corners of the map and glide while facing the wall to be suspended above the lava. It is only done by ninjas in boss wars most of the time. It can be countered by ranged attacks or jump attacks that are carefully aimed.
= Covolt Peak =
1. Centered - A thrust performed by a warrior or a blacksmith at the edge of the ground floor can place them in the middle of the map. Furthermore, standing on the exact middle can sometimes cause you to slide into a small crevice in the side of the map. If you continuously walk backwards in this location, you are nearly invisible to your opponents, and blacksmiths who can shield and walk backwards, nearly invincible to everything but chaos ranged shots. This glitch is HARD to perform.
= Mammoth =
1. Speed boost - Jump on the broken tusk of the frozen mammoth and thrust to get a massive speed boost.
= Chaos Mage =
1. When fighting a golem, a mage in chaos mode can jump, wait half a second, then left click to do an ice stack on the golem. This is similar to casting ice at an edge causing it to stack on an opponent.