MySims (PC) Cheats
MySims cheats, Codes, Glitchs, and Codes for PC.
Command codesBack to top
GlitchesBack to top
I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but every time I move in a Sim, throw them out and move them back in again, I walk into their house/business and find not one Sim, but two Sims. The second Sim is always a clone of the first. And if I move in a Sim, chuck them out, move them back in and chuck them back out, the clone of the Sim who got thrown out stays in town, even though they haven't got a place to live anymore. Of course, the relationship with the clone feeds into the relationship with the actual Sim, meaning that you can befriend them more quickly.
- Gold, Kissing Fish Essences and Locked Doors. 
- Can't build houses 
- What Would You Do If... 
- Favourite/Worst Sim 
- 1001 Things to do on MySims: 
- can't get online? error enclosed 
- Hotel upstairs 
- ideas 4 mysims 
- multiplayer??? 
- Essence flairs? 
- MySims Roleplay // "The Beginning of a New Town" 
- If you could get married, who would you choose?