First, kill all of his lackeys or wound him so that he will jump down and fight like a man. See that large metal container to the left? Get inside and let Flynt come. Stand by the windows and he will run at you and spam pickaxe attacks. His attacks will be useless and if he stops attacking he will stand there and eat all the lead you're giving him. If he goes toward either entrances, get the hell out of there and bait him back to his spot. Repeat until the '900XP' icon flashes and he falls to the ground.
The slow but resilient Crystalisks are difficult to take down with guns early in the game, even when firing at the three weak points on their legs until they break. Fortunately, there is a much faster (and easier) way to defeat these beasts; simply use melee attacks on the weak points on each of the three legs, but only if you equip a weapons that grant bonuses to melee attacks; even a +50 percent bonus is significant.
"Law" family pistols (which are easily obtained from a side mission in Sanctuary partway through the game) are perfect examples of firearms which grant melee bonuses.
The following locations are more likely you will find Orange Legendary Drops:
Hammer Buster - McNally, The Dust (Mission: The Bane)
KerBlaster - Midge-mong, Southern Shelf
Madhous! - Mad Dog, Lynchwood
Shredifier - Bonehead 2.0, Arid Nexus
Veruc (Slag) - Mobley, The Dust
Legendary (Siren/Commando/Gunzerker/Assassin) - Vermivorous the Invincible, Tundra Express and Caustic Caverns
Slayer Of Terramorphous (Siren/Commando/Assassin/Gunzerker) - Terramorphous, Terramorphous Peak
Bonus Package - Boom Bewm, Southern Shelf
Bouncing Bonnie - Loot Midgets
Fastball - Boll, Three Horns
Fire Bee - Unknown
Leech (Fire/Shock/Caustic) - The Warrior, Hero's Pass
Nasty Surprise - Vermivorous the Invincible, Tundra Express and Caustic Caverns
Pandemic - Badass Constructor
Quasar - Ultimate Badass Varkid
Rolling Thunder - Wilhelm, Snowblind Defile (Mission: A Train To Catch)
Storm Front - Rat Brothers, Bloodshot Stronghold
Gub - Laney, The Fridge
Gunerang - Rakk Man, The Fridge
Hornet - Knuckledragger, Southern Shelf
Infinity (Caustic) - Doc Mercy, Southpaw Steam & Power (Side Mission: Medical Mystery)
Logan's Gun - Wilhelm, Snowblind Defile (Mission: A Train To Catch)
Maggie - Mick Zafod, The Dust (side with Hodunks)
Thunderball Fists - Captain Flynt, Southern Shelf
Unkempt Harold - Savage Lee, Three Horns
Blood Of Terramorphous - Terramorphous, Terramorphous Peak
Badaboom - King Mong, Eridium Blight
Bunny - Chubby enemies
Mongol - Dukino's Mom, Lynchwood
Norfleet - Vermivorous the Invincible, Tundra Express and Caustic Caverns
Nukem - Black Queen, The Dust
Pyrophobia - Incinerator Clayton, Frostburn Canyon (Mission: Cult Following - The Enkindling)
Black Hole - Foreman, Opportunity
Fabled Tortoise - Blue, Caustic Caverns
Hide Of Terramorphous - Terramorphous, Terramorphous Peak
Impaler - The Warrior, Hero's Pass
Neogenator - Spycho, Frostburn Canyon
The Bee - Hunter Hellquist, Arid Nexus - Badlands
The Cradle - Henry, Overlook (Side Mission: Best Mother's Day Ever)
The Sham - BNK3R, The Bunker (Mission: Where Angels Fear To Tread)
The Transformer - Pimon, Wildlife Preserve
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - Chubby enemies
Conferance Call (Fire) - The Warrior, Hero's Pass
Deliverance - Tumba, Wildlife Preserve
Flakker - The Warrior, Hero's Pass
Sledge's Shotgun - Smash Head, The Fridge
Striker - Old Slappy, The Highlands - Outwash
Baby Maker - Madame Von Bartlesby, Tundra Express (Side Mission: You Are Cordially Invited - Party Prep) / Mad Dog, Lynchwood
Bitch - BNK3R, The Bunker (Mission: Where Angels Fear To Tread)
Emperor - The Assassins, Southpaw Steam & Power
Hellfire - Scorch, Frostburn Canyon / The Warrior, Hero's Pass
Slagga - Hodunk, The Dust
Invader - Saturn, Arid Nexus - Badlands (Mission: Data Mining)
Longbow - Badass Creeper, Caustic Cavern
Lyuda (Slag/Shock) - Gettle, The Dust
Pitchfork (Fire/Slag/Caustic) - Terramorphous, Terramorphous Peak
Skullmasher - Son Of Mothrakk, Wildlife Preserve
Volcano - The Warrior, Hero's Pass
***warning: make a backup file copy before proceed to edit***
This glitch involves editing WillowDLC.ini file in the \Steam\steamapps\common\Borderlands 2\DLC\POPremierClub\Lic folder.
1) Find [PromotionalUnlocks]
2) edit the content to:
This cheat allows you to duplicate items without the need to have another player involved. In addition, with this cheat, you can duplicate the same item not just once, but over and over until you have as many as you want.
1) Complete the mission to unlock Claptrap's Secret Stash.
2) Store the item you want to duplicate in the stash. You can store 4 items at a time and all 4 will be duplicated every time you run through this procedure.
3) Save and quit.
4) Open your Borderlands 2 User Data folder. In Windows XP, this is located at C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\SaveData\<random number="number">\ In Windows 7, it's located at C:\Users\<username>\My Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\SaveData\<random make="make" a="a" backup="backup" copy="copy" of="of" the="the" file="file" your="your" desktop="desktop" or="or" other="other" reload="reload" game="game" and="and" remove="remove" all="all" items="items" from="from" save="save" quit="quit" copy="copy" folder="folder" back="back" to="to" user="user" repeat="repeat" steps="steps" 6="6" 7="7" until="until" you="you" have="have" as="as" many="many" copies="copies" you="you" can="can" pair="pair" this="this" cheat="cheat" with="with" infinite="infinite" golden="golden" keys="keys" use="use" every="every" few="few" levels="levels" get="get" perfect="perfect" set="set" then="then" use="use" clone="clone" those="those" so="so" that="that" characters="characters" also="also" make="make" lot="lot" money="money" in="in" buy="buy" 4="4" rocket="rocket" launchers="launchers" duplicate="duplicate" them="them" several="several" sell="sell" for="for" massive="massive"></random></username></random></username>
***warning: make a backup file before proceed to edit***
This glitch involves editing WillowDLC.ini file in the \Steam\steamapps\common\Borderlands 2\DLC\POPremierClub\Lic folder. The keys are mean to open "golden Loot" chest in the Sanctuary near the Fast Travel terminal.
2) Change +NumKeys=1's  to [the desire number of Golden Keys] such as .
In one of the first post-release patches, Gearbox has blocked the well-known infinite Golden Key exploit. There is a solution for this.
NOTE: If you are playing as a Mechromancer, create a character as another class before starting this. You will be temporarily downgrading your game to the initial version, which will make your Mechromancer unplayable UNTIL you upgrade back to the current version. Don't worry, after you re-upgrade, it'll work again just fine.
1) Uninstall the game completely but do NOT delete your user data.
2) Reinstall the base game. Do NOT install any DLC or updates yet.
3) Perform the Golden Keys edit to the WillowDLC.ini file as already posted here.
4) Open the game, load any character (again, not a Mechromancer), then save and quit.
5) Reinstall all the patches and DLC you have back up to the current version.
6) Go to your user data folder for Borderlands 2. This is either C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\SaveData\<random string="string" of="of" numbers="numbers">\ for Windows XP, or else C:\Users\<username>\My Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\SaveData\<random string="string" of="of" numbers="numbers">\ for Windows 7.
7) Copy the file profile.bin to your desktop or somewhere else. (NOTE: The old trick was to set this file as "read only" but this has been patched, which is why this whole process is now needed.)
8) Enter the game and use up all the Golden Keys continually looting the chest in Sanctuary. Sell whatever gear you won't or can't use whenever you run out of backpack/bank space but just keep looting the chest until you use up all of your keys. When you run out, save and quit.
9) Copy the profile.bin file from your desktop back to the folder you opened earlier, overwriting the file in the user data folder.
10) Reopen the game and notice all your keys are back. Save and quit again.
11) Repeat steps 7 through 10 as many times as needed until you're satisfied with the massive backpack full of loot you've acquired.
This cheat can be re-used indefinitely. However, if you do this, make certain you recopy your profile.bin file each time you want to go through the process again. This profile.bin file not only saves your number of golden keys, but also other things, including your badass rank. If you don't save a new profile.bin file every time you do this, overwriting it with an older version will wipe out all of your badass points and badass rank!</random></username></random></username>
In the Vault of the Warrior
, hidden chest can be found right by the lava:
1) walk until you see a Metal Bridge
inside the cave, stop by the lava stream about 10 feet before the bridge
2) Look down, there should be step-stone liked rocks
by the edge
3) Jump onto the lava towards the left wall
, now you should able to see the hidden den.
updated: check out the latest Borderlands 2 Neoseeker Video Walkthrough
section or here
for this cheat
Once you can explore the Caustic Caverns (after Sanctuary moves from its location at the start of the game), make your way to the western portion of the area map where you can find a minecart that you need to push for another sidequest. Look in an alcove to the side of that cart to find a wall made of what appears to be pixellated blocks; attack the blocks to gradually destroy them and you'll eventually reach a cavern filled with Creepers from Minecraft! Be sure to take them out from a distance since they explode when destroyed.
The best part of this area is that the Badass Creeper here drops a random assortment of Minecraft themed weapons and masks for your Vault Hunters!