Championship Manager 00/01 Cheats
Championship Manager 00/01 cheats, Tips, and Codes for PC.
Get a referee sacked
Complain to the FA about a previous ref five times in a row (without looking at news page). After which you will find that there is only one message and that is that the ref is SACKED!.
submitted by Paul Pinkerton (email@example.com)
|Free players||submitted by Allan Carson|
- First you have to manage the club that the player you want to buy is currently playing for
- Go to the players information screen and release him on a free
- immediately retire from the club and the next day the player will be available for free
|Unlimited money||submitted by Adam - firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Put your worst players transfer fee too £35 million.
- Go in charge of the worst team in the country.
- Put a bid in for that player of £35 million.
When he signs it will say in your funds that you have unlimited money
|Hint: Signing a player||submitted by Sven|
Well, keep making bids for him and the club will always accept the bid. The player then looses faith in is club because they constantly accept your bids! So if you go to player stats, on the player it will start on "happy at club" and in the end after several bids it'll be "unhappy at club".
The player will then be willing to negotiate terms with you if you have the money.
Try and sign a player on loan and when they accept it click back onto the loan menu bar and bid £o for the player. You will get him for free!
TipsBack to top
You could not exit without saving until now. If you press asterix (*) on the numeric pad the game will exit safely, thus giving you another chance to win that all important game!
One way is to add the manager of the club that the player is at. Then you can release the player you want and resign as manager that day. The very next day you will see that the player is freelance and plays for number one. You can then attempt to sign the player on at a cheap price.
2. The other option is to add the manager then just make a bid of about a million or so, so that it isn't to unrealistic. You are manager of the club that you want the player from so you accept and reject any other bids from other clubs and let the player go to your club for a very small amount.
NOTE: Doesn't work in Champions League or UEFA matches (unless the team is in your league) as you can only add a manager to a team in your league.
CheatsBack to top
First name: MoneyGrabber
Second name: Extramoney
You should then get one million pounds every week for ever, until you get sacked or bored of that team.
- Championship Manager 00/01 Vista memory problems 
- Soccer Player Manager (Beta Invitations) 
- Champ man for iPad 
- Champ Man 00-01 Not enough memory 
- Some great Championship Manager players 2000/01 Version 3.81 
- Is there a season limit 
- Tactics and Tranining 
- Ronaldinho-is he really that good???????? 
- editor problem 
- Cm 00-01 present day database update 
- yeovil town to blackpool 
- worldwide ban