Back to top
Do the following to unlock the corresponding character.
|Unlockable||How to Unlock|
|DK|| Beat in Peach Tournament|
|Waluigi|| Beat in Peach Tournament|
|Luigi|| Beat in Peach Tournament|
|Mario|| Beat in Peach Tournament|
|Peach|| Beat in Peach Tournament|
|Bowser|| Beat in Peach Tournament|
Unlock the following courts by completing the action listed
|Court||How to Unlock|
|Peach Dome Court||Win either the Doubles OR Singles Peach Tournament|
Complete the following to unlock the corresponding difficulties
|Unlockable||How to Unlock|
|Power Tour Difficulty||Beat the peach Tournament to unlock the Technical Difficulty|
|Exhibition Difficulty||Beat every player on pro difficulty to unlock the Ace Difficulty|
Complete the following training levels to unlock the Power Shot
|Unlockable||How to unlock|
|High-Power Shot||L3 Muscle |
|Curve Shot||L1 Spin |
|Slider Shot||L3 Spin |
|Control Shot||L1 Balance |
|Flashflop Shot||L3 Balance |
|Tackle Shot||L1 Body |
|Stunner Shot||L3 Body |
|Flying Shot||L4 Muscle + L2 Jump |
|Gyro Shot||L5 Spin + L3 Balance|
|Dragon Shot||L5 Muscle + L2 Body |
|Sonic Shot||L6 Spin + L4 ESP|
|Blizzard Shot||L6 Speed + L6 Response + L7 Spin |
|Summoner Shot||L7 Muscle + L7 Response + L5 Balance |
|Specter Shot||L8 + Spin + L6 Balance + L6 ESP |
|Volcano Shot||L10 Jump + L10 Muscle + L10 Balance + L10 Body|
|Running Save||L1 Speed |
|Superswift Save||L3 Speed |
|Lunging Save||L1 Jump |
|High-Jump Save||L3 Jump |
|Quick Save||L1 Response |
|Quick-Step Save||L3 Response |
|Hand-Power Save||L1 ESP |
|Psychic Save||L4 ESP |
|Typhoon Save||L4 Jump + L2 Spin |
|Bubble Save||L4 Spin + L4 Speed |
|Illusory Save||L5 Speed + L4 Response |
|Spider Save||L5 Response + L4 Balance |
|Falcon-Dive Save||L6 Response + L5 ESP|
|Shark-Bite Save||L8 Speed + L8 Response + L7 Body|
|Shooting-Star Save||L10 + Response + L10 Jump + L9 ESP|
|Rainbow Save||L10 Speed + L10 ESP + L10 Spin + L10 Balance|
|Power Shot||Level 1 Muscle|
Beat the following players to unlock the corresponding machines.
|Machine||How to Unlock|
|Treadmill|| Beat Chris and Kyle at Junior Doubles|
|Bicep Pump|| Beat Shawn and Linda at Senior Doubles|
|Jump Gym|| Beat Gary and Jet at Senior Doubles|
|Swift Spin|| Beat Kyoko and Micki at Senior Doubles|
|Duck Walk|| Beat Emi and Roy at Senior Doubles|
|Rope Climb|| Beat Skipper and Roy at Varsity Doubles|
|Reflex Rally|| Beat Flit and Emi at Varsity Doubles|
|Tightrope|| Beat Paula and Whisker at Varsity Doubles|
|Tacklebot|| Beat Chas and Mel in the Island Open Doubles|
|Instinct Drill|| Beat Donkey Kong and Luigi in the Peach Tournament Doubles|
Back to top
At the beginning of the game, after u talk like forever, and (assuming ur clay) ace goes to watch alex and tells u to come, well first, go to the training courts and go the little lake, there will be a chicken and its baby chick, blocking the sign, when u talk to it, it goes "cucoo" its very funny
I found out an excellent way to level up easier once it starts taking about 350 exp to level up. Just complete varsity net-play training(Kate's Varsity Training) and keep playing it. Each time you beat it(it will be often, trust me, it is easy) you will gain 100 exp making it easy to level up.
Verified by: Zeno4
Submitted by: Chad
on February 03, 2006
When you beat the game go to the senior courts and go to the lottery machine when you press the A button at it, 1-UP mushroom will appear.
There is a secret airport but in order to unlock it, you must come in first in either doubles or singles in the Island Open. Alex will take you to the the star statue. It will open up and you will find out who the masked players were and travel to their land.
1) Head to the Training Courts at the Academy, and in the north-east corner there's a lake; read the signpost and it will tell you to swing as many times as you can in ten seconds. Jam on the A and B buttons to make it over 100, and the Water Fairy will appear! She'll give you a level up and then disappear.
2) Outside the Dorms, check either of the Warp Pipes and say yes to jump into it. A 1Up Mushroom will pop out of the Warp Pipe on the other side, promptly followed by you!
3) On the Junior Courts, go to the far right, and there should be an opening downwards to some water taps. In this little area, head as far to the left as you can, and you should find a 1Up Mushroom to get a level up.
4) On the Senior Courts, head to the left, and go through the opening into a small subsection of the Courts. At the end there should be a Drinks Machine. Use it to get a level up.
5) At the Island Open, head to the Outdoor Courts and go as far east as you can. There should be an opening below you so head down through the trees and you'll find a stone statue. Upon examining it, you'll get the following messages: "There's an old statue..." and "I grant greater power to the strong." Basically, complete one of the Island Open competitions, whether Singles or Doubles, and then examine the statue. It'll say "You have done well to come here, possessor of strength. A greater power shall now be yours." and you'll get a 1Up Mushroom.
That is all that I have found.
To unlock the players that you face in this game, you must either beat them in doubles, or singles, once unlocked, you can play as them and use their awesome power shots in exhibition mode
If you want a very good laugh, you should do this match-up.
1. Go to exhibition mode, and assuming you have all characters enabled, select the following in a doubles match.
Computer 2- Skipper
Computer 3- Jet
Computer 4- Chad
2. You don't have to have to be Chas, but you switch the characters you want in any way you want.
3. For the best laugh, try putting all the computers in the hardest difficulty possible. The laugh, is the grunts and shouts these characters make, since they all sound the same!
At the beginning where it says "Nintendo!" the voice is wario's, after it says "Camelot!" in waluigi's voice, but the "Nintendo" is in wario's voice, so i guess Nintendo actually didnt completely exclude him from the game?
Back to top
When playing through the senior ranks to get to the Island Open, there is a typo when you challenge the Rank 1 Guy. "I hope you don't think you've already one just because you can challenge me."
When the "one" should be "won".
Verified by: this cheat is unverified
Submitted by: John on October 17, 2008
Back to top
Once you have unlocked Ace difficulty go to the main menu and press B. Then press select. Change the language to French and go back to exhibition mode. When you choose your difficulty, instead of Ace Difficulty, it says Champion.