The Sims 3 (3DS) Cheats
The Sims 3 cheats, Glitchs, and Codes for 3DS.
GlitchesBack to top
First go into buy mode, and purchase the most expensive items you can afford. Place it, then go back to buy mode, and don't touch anything other than the purchase icon. The item will still be selected, and you will be able to purchase it as many times as you want without your money going anywhere! So place the item all over your house, and then go back to Grab mode and hit the Sledgehammer, and sell all those items... your money will keep on going up, even though you technically didn't pay for the items in the first place... I know, great glitch, right?
- How many computers can you install a sims 3 expansion pack on? 
- 1000 Fun Things to Do In Sims 3 
- The Sims 3 Graphics Performance Guide 
- Deleted Sims Town-restore? 
- Game freezes every few seconds...for a few seconds, and it goes on and on. I REALLY need help!! [ADDED DETAILS] [SOLVED!] 
- Missing 
- sim stuck in air 
- How do you kick people out of your house!? 
- The Neoseeker Sims - Gaming Lounge 
- Sims 3 won't let me log in to my Origin account 
- Sims 3 Need help figuring it out 
- Boyfriend has not been home for a while?