BackgroundScore with the Sims designed just for Windows Phone 7! Enabled for Xbox LIVE®, you can track your Sim’s achievements and look at leaderboards to see how you rank against your Simmer friends.
Features• Achievement hunter alert – Xbox LIVE enabled! Use your existing Xbox LIVE gamertag or create a new one via the Windows Phone 7 main menu to track achievements and access leaderboards for this version of The Sims™ 3.
• Access up to six weekly, monthly, and lifetime leaderboards. See how you fare versus your friends. Who has the most money? Who made the most purchases? Or, who made the most friends?
• Create Sims and keep them satisfied. Make your Sim neurotic, funny, or shy. Draw from a wide array of built-in theme sets to bring your Sim to life with any appearance, clothing, and accessories you choose. Also make sure to fulfill your Sim’s basic needs like eating and sleeping to increase the activities you can do together.
• The circle of life is infinite. Let your Sim loose in the amazing open-world environment. Help your Sim get a job or catch some fish. See your Sim make friends or creep out every other Sim in town. Explore with touchscreen ease. Use your touchscreen to take a closer look or get a wider view of your Sim’s world.
• Dream Big. Unlock all 73 goals and wishes, plus finish a set of any Persona Goals to become a “Completionist” – an achievement worth 30 gamerscore points!
poppy34I have; Katy Perry Showtime, Seasons, Supernatural, University Life, Generations, Pets, Island Paradise, Town Life, Ambitions. TheSims3 iPhone
Feb 25, 15 12:40pm
poppy34Its fun, but you can't appreciate it if you have played it on PC. TheSims3 iPhone
Feb 25, 15 12:37pm
KaytiieeMI had a look to see if their is any spillage of the sims 4, I found peoples views on what it might think be like very intresting. TheSims3 PC
May 20, 13 7:09am
The Sims fans are buzzing today about a "big announcement" coming from Electronic Arts tomorrow, according to... posted May 05, 13 5:37pm
PotassiumCould be better, but it was one of my first 3DS games, and it's a great installment to the The Sims series. TheSims3 3DS
Jun 06, 12 4:42pm
PotassiumIt's got some glitches, but also lots of features and perfectly tolerable graphics, so I wouldn't hesitate to give it a good review. TheSims3 DS
Jun 06, 12 4:40pm
PotassiumPretty terrible graphics and very poorly made, but still fun. TheSims3 Wii
Jun 06, 12 4:34pm
ellipsisTechnological catastrophe, with terrible graphics and sounds from my Wii that make me think it's being shredded up in a blender, but fun. TheSims3 Wii
Jun 04, 12 8:40am
smartalekingeorgiaComparing Sims 3 Mac/PC to Sims 2 Gamecube... well then, there's nothing to compare! :) TheSims3 PC
May 29, 12 8:05pm
EfflorescenceFun and with cool features... definitely a worth-while Sims game. TheSims3 PC
Mar 01, 12 7:55pm
EfflorescenceTechnological catastrophe and gameplay issues, but still fun. TheSims3 PC
Mar 01, 12 7:51pm
- The Sims 4: Get to Work
- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2
- The Sims