BackgroundScore with the Sims designed just for Windows Phone 7! Enabled for Xbox LIVE®, you can track your Sim’s achievements and look at leaderboards to see how you rank against your Simmer friends.
Features• Achievement hunter alert – Xbox LIVE enabled! Use your existing Xbox LIVE gamertag or create a new one via the Windows Phone 7 main menu to track achievements and access leaderboards for this version of The Sims™ 3.
• Access up to six weekly, monthly, and lifetime leaderboards. See how you fare versus your friends. Who has the most money? Who made the most purchases? Or, who made the most friends?
• Create Sims and keep them satisfied. Make your Sim neurotic, funny, or shy. Draw from a wide array of built-in theme sets to bring your Sim to life with any appearance, clothing, and accessories you choose. Also make sure to fulfill your Sim’s basic needs like eating and sleeping to increase the activities you can do together.
• The circle of life is infinite. Let your Sim loose in the amazing open-world environment. Help your Sim get a job or catch some fish. See your Sim make friends or creep out every other Sim in town. Explore with touchscreen ease. Use your touchscreen to take a closer look or get a wider view of your Sim’s world.
• Dream Big. Unlock all 73 goals and wishes, plus finish a set of any Persona Goals to become a “Completionist” – an achievement worth 30 gamerscore points!
The Sims fans are buzzing today about a "big announcement" coming from Electronic Arts tomorrow, according to... posted May 05, 13 5:37pm
- Genre: Life Sims (wp)
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Third Person,Isometric
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Oct 21, 2010
- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2
- The Sims: Superstar
- The Sims