BackgroundWork together with your friends or compete for the crown in the first multiplayer 3D Mario game for the Wii U console. In the Super Mario 3D Worldgame, players can choose to play as Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach or Toad.
- Each character has unique abilities and play styles. For example,Princess Peach glides over gaps, while Luigi has his trademark extra-high jump.
- The new cat transformation allows players to run on all fours, pounce on enemies, attack in midair or use their claws to scamper up walls and goal poles.
- Explore colorful 3D environments filled with obstacles and contraptions like transparent pipes and vertical conveyor belts, which add new puzzle elements.
- Use the Wii U GamePad controller’s touch screen to search for hidden blocks and to freeze enemies in place.
- Characters! Jul 9
- Super Mario 3D World Main Theme (Acoustic Guitar Cover) Jun 16
- Favorite levels? Mar 16
- The "I've got all the stamps!" club Mar 12
The following review will use the following weighted scoring system:
Graphics - 20%
Plot - 5%
The Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences wrapped up its 17th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards show,... posted Feb 07, 14 11:19am
Super Mario 3D World is out and looks great. Unfortunately the editorial team is neck-deep in... posted Nov 26, 13 6:25pm
- Genre: Platformer Action (wii-u)
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Nov 22, 2013
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move