Game InfoSonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is changing the rules with a new thrilling racing experience featuring Sonic the Hedgehog and a fantastic cast of SEGA All-Stars competing across land, sea and air in vehicles that fully transform from cars, to boats, to planes.
Following on from the huge success of Sonic & SEGA All-Star’s Racing, the characters now have their own unique transforming vehicles designed to take advantage of the varying terrain. The line-up on the Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed grid sees SEGA favorites – including Sonic the Hedgehog, Dr Eggman and AiAi – return to battle against newcomers that include Gilius Thunderhead of Golden Axe and Vyse of Skies of Arcadia.
- Brand new dynamic environments and tracks: Inspired by SEGA’s illustrious gaming history, tracks include Dragon Canyon (of Panzer Dragoon fame) and Super Monkey Ball’s Temple Trouble
- Fully transforming vehicles: As players race across land, air and sea, their vehicles dynamically transform from cars, to boats, to planes; each vehicle is uniquely customized to complement its character
- All-Star moves: Incredibly popular in the first installment of the game, the All-Star moves return with a brand-new mechanic that powers up the more daringly you race
- Fair weapon system: An all-new system ensures that weapons can be blocked or evaded once you gain the skills to do so, creating a unique racing experience for each player
- Enhanced multiplayer: Play with up to eight people in online multiplayer mode
- Multiplayer game modes: Grand Prix and Battle Arenas
If you're the proud new owner of a Wii U and are curious about Rayman Legends and/or Sonic & All-Stars Racing... posted Dec 13, 12 7:43am
Looks like Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed isn't going to be equal on all platforms. Executive producer... posted Oct 22, 12 2:57pm