Game InfoThe solitary ninja, Ryu Hayabusa, must find a way to lift the deadly curse on his right arm before it destroys him. NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor’s Edge has been reworked to bring to Wii U the truly intense, high-speed challenge and action NINJA GAIDEN fans demand. And this time, the female ninja, Ayane, will join the battle as a new playable character in her own exclusive chapters within story mode. With more weapons and Ninpo types, a new character progression system, a redesigned battle system, a new character, two-player online co-op game play using Ryu and Ayane, and the return of dismemberment, NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor’s Edge improves upon the original NINJA GAIDEN 3 in every way and offers Wii U exclusive features and functionalities.
- New Playable Character: Ayane – NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor’s Edge adds a new playable character: the female ninja, Ayane, who will be available in her own exclusive new chapters within the story mode.
- Chapter Challenge Mode – In this separate mode, players can progress through any of the chapters in the story mode using either Ryu Hayabusa or Ayane.
- Online Co-op Multiplayer mode with Ryu and Ayane – In addition to an up to eight-player multiplayer battle mode, the game now offers Ryu and Ayane as playable characters in the two-player online co-op multiplayer mode.
- Unique Wii U controls – During single-player mode, players can enjoy faster and more fluid action by using the touch screen of the Wii U GamePad controller to select weapons, execute Ninpo or see the combo chart.
- New Weapons and Ninpo Types – Exclusive to the Wii U version, the game includes six weapon types and three Ninpo types for Ryu Hayabusa, allowing for greater game-play variation and deeper strategy. Ayane also comes with her own set of weapons and Ninpo types.
- Character/Weapon Progression System – Using the Karma points earned during game play, players can now upgrade their weapons and Ninpo, earn new moves and increase the character HP level.
- Faster, More Intense Battles – Improved enemy AI, the return of dismemberment, as well as new enemy types and battle
Official URLOfficial Site (JP)
To say Ninja Gaiden 3 wasn't received very well on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 might be quite the... posted Feb 06, 13 4:26pm
YouTube user Sackula has gotten his hands on Ninja Gaiden: Razor's Edge for Wii U and uploaded a ton of footage... posted Dec 31, 12 7:55am
Wii U players are getting a lot of love with Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. That is to say, not only will you be... posted Dec 06, 12 7:10am
The updated version of Ninja Gaiden 3 for WiiU dubbed Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge has a new trailer today. This... posted Oct 29, 12 7:30am
Game companies really want you to buy Wii U versions of their games, including Tecmo Koei and their upcoming... posted Oct 25, 12 6:23pm
Lydia, Rory and Heath remain on the prowl at E3, and they're keeping themselves more than a little busy, hence... posted Jun 07, 12 10:27am
- Genre: Action/Adventure (wii-u)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Team Ninja
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Nov 18, 2012 Europe Jan 11, 2013 Japan Dec 8, 2012
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (8 max)
- Online Co-op (2 max)