BackgroundMario Maker is an upcoming Super Mario series spin-off game that allows players to create their own Mario levels. Create, edit, play! Players can use two different visual styles: the original Super Mario Bros. 8-bit NES graphics, and New Super Mario Bros. graphics
- Players use the GamePad touch screen create levels - just drag and drop elements they want in their levels. Place blocks, pipes, lifts and enemies anywhere and play through the level.
- Instantly play-test and edit their creations on the fly. If something isn't working, go back into edit mode immediately by tapping a button and make tweaks until everything is just right!
- With the tap of an icon, users can switch the visual style between a classic 8-bit Super Mario Bros. look and the New Super Mario Bros. style of recent years.
According to an interview with Takashi Tezuka, a video game developer at Nintendo, in EDGE... posted Aug 26, 14 7:26pm
- Genre: Platformer Action (wii-u)
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Q1 2015
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move