Game InfoCut down entire legions of enemies as Link, Zelda, Midna and other characters from The Legend of Zelda franchise using over-the-top powerful Dynasty Warriors-style moves. This tour de force through the beloved locales of Hyrule will have players battling some of the fiercest enemies in The Legend of Zelda history. Two players can play local co-op, with one player joining with the Wii U GamePad controller and another with the Wii U Pro Controller or Wii Remote + Nunchuk controllers (additional accessories are sold separately).
- The delicate balance of the Triforce has been disrupted and Hyrule Kingdom is once again being torn apart by a dark power, this time led by Sorceress Cia.
- Heroic Link carves through a huge onslaught of enemies as he executes flashy moves with combat attacks.
- This also marks the first time that many other iconic characters from The Legend of Zelda franchise are playable for any length of time, including Princess Zelda, Impa and Midna.
- Protect and reclaim recognizable landmarks from multiple games in The Legend of Zelda series, including such classic areas like Hyrule Field and the Palace of Twilight.
- Push back armies of classic enemies from The Legend of Zelda, as well as powerful enemies making their debuts in Hyrule Warriors.
- Advance the story to unlock new playable characters, each with unique moves and weapon types. Collect Rupees and other useful items to upgrade weapons and craft badges, which players can use to bolster each warrior's abilities.
- Two warriors are better than one: Battle armies with a friend using local co-op mode, with one person playing on the TV and the other on the GamePad, providing each player with his or her own screen.
Official URLOfficial Site (NA)
Official Site (JP)
Nintendo is down with DLC like it's a highly contagious disease. Hyrule Warriors is just the... posted 2 days ago
Through an official post on Twitter, Koei Tecmo revealed plans for long-term support of their... posted Aug 15, 14 11:56am
Ganondorf was not the only Hyrule Warriors character revealed tonight. Joining him as playable... posted Aug 04, 14 9:15pm
Okay, so I'm really excited about this Hyrule Warriors announcement, but I'm not entirely sure... posted Aug 04, 14 8:59pm
It looks like the fans are finally getting what they been asking for for quite some time now.... posted Aug 04, 14 8:35pm
Nintendo gives in to evil, Hyrule Warriors has retailer exclusive pre-order bonus skins for Zelda and Link
There once was a year when Nintendo wouldn't do DLC. They wouldn't do preorder bonuses. They... posted Aug 04, 14 8:38pm
What even is Hyrule Warriors? An amalgamation of heroes, villains and settings from decades of... posted Aug 04, 14 7:27pm
Nintendo has announced a Nintendo Direct episode for Hyrule Warriors, the upcoming Dynasty... posted Jul 31, 14 10:26am
Koei Tecmo recently released more exciting news regarding Hyrule Warriors. On top of multiple... posted Jul 23, 14 2:33pm
Hyrule Warriors character trailer released for the Spirit of the Sword, Fi, see her graceful, robotic nature
In an effort to showcase playable characters in Koei Tecmo's upcoming title, Hyrule Warriors,... posted Jul 14, 14 8:16pm
I think everyone following the development and marketing of Hyrule Warriors is aware by now... posted Jul 10, 14 11:43am
- Genre: Fighting (wii-u)
- Developer: Omega Force
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Sep 26, 2014 Europe Sep 19, 2014 Japan Aug 14, 2014
- Also known as:
- Zelda Musou in Japan
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass