BackgroundA time of peace in Orange Star is swiftly brought to an end when the neighbouring territory Blue Moon launches an attack. Orange Star troops fight back the invading forces only to find that the armies of Green Earth and Yellow Comet are also entering into action, and neither seem too pleased with Orange Star. Commanding officers Andy, Max and Sami are called into service. Guided by long term officer Nell, these three mobilize the Orange Star forces not only to protect their homeland but to find out just what has motivated these countries into taking the action they have done.
- An excellent interactive tutorial drills would-be officers in everything they need to know to achieve victory on the battlefield. Once you're commissioned as a CO in the Orange Army, you can dive into one of the game's many modes.
- The story-driven campaign mode takes you through a series of increasingly challenging missions, leading to a showdown with an awesomely powerful enemy army. Even after you've waged multiple wars, the extremely shrewd AI will continually surprise you.
- The graphics, though simple, are cleverly designed to concisely convey lots of complex information.
- Even after you mastered the game's 100+ maps there's more to do. You can create your own battlefields to feed your insatiable hungerfor conquest.
- Advance Wars is a great introduction to the strategy genre that contains enough depth even to keep any player engaged for hours
Official URLOfficial Site (US)
- Genre: Strategy (Wii U VC)
- Theme(s): Military
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Intelligent Systems
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Apr 3, 2014